Beware of the Jin Clan

"Zewu Jun, we got a message from Lan er gongzi," a Lan disciple knock on Lan Xichen door, "Come in," he went in to give the message to Lan Xichen.

Once Lan Xichen read the message, he look up at his disciple, "Send a message to Sect leader Ni-" Lan Xichen got cut off when the Lan disciple said, "Sect leader Nie is also here to see you. He said that also received a letter from Lan er gongzi, he is waiting outside right now?"

"Let Sect leader Nie come in," the Lan disciple nodded his head, he gave a bow and left to go get Nie Mingjue.

A minute later, Nie Mingjue arrive, "Xichen," Nie Mingjue went into the room. "I got a letter from Wangji, he also said you got one too," Nie Mingjue went to sit down in front of Lan Xichen desk.

"Yes, Wangji said that Jin Guangshan have sent someone to follow them. It look like he won't let this go. Not getting the statues of Xiandu, he want to go to war with Yanling Clan."

"Do you think we should let Sect leader Jiang know since he is Xiandu now," Lan Xichen agree to this, "I will write a letter to Sect leader Jiang, as soon as possible."

"Do you think we should talk to Madam Jin and her son Jin Zixuan, I believe those two have a common sense then Jin Guangshan, Meng Yao and Jin Zixun."

"I will go see them in private, I don't believe Jin Guangshan will let any message pass to Madam Jin or her son."

"Are you going to write a letter back to Wangji and Sect leader Yanling?"

"I think I will."

Lan Xichen served Nie Mingjue tea while he write message to Jiang Fengmian, Lan Zhan and Yanling Daoren.

Two weeks later

"Wei Ying," Lan Zhan say loudly to Wei Ying to hear who is training the Yanling disciple and also little Wen Yuan.

"Can one of you help train A-Yuan and go easy on him. He still a little child, okay?"

"Yes Shixiong."

Wei Ying walk over to where Lan Zhan is waiting for him, "What is it, Lan Zhan?"

"Do you know where Ren Shushu and other Shushu is at?"

"They are helping the Wen with growing vegetables and fruit in their back yard. Do you want to talk to them about something?"

Lan Zhan hold up a letter, "for Ren shushu?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Alright then let's go find them."

The two of them left from there, they went to the Wen house at the other end of the Yanling Mansion.

"Wei gongzi! Lan er gongzi! What are you two doing here?" Wen Ning came up to the two of them.

"We're looking for Ren Shushu? By the way Wen Ning, how is everyone doing? Do they like it here?" Wei Ying asked while all three walk to go find Yanling Daoren and the other two.

"We are doing great. Everyone love it here, we don't have to be afraid of other people chasing us or killing us. This place is so peaceful and so beautiful, everywhere is surrounded by mountain. Even though the town is far, the other disciple still want to help us to go into town to buy us thing."

"Oh A-Xian, Wangji, what are you two doing here?" Yanling Daoren asked as he wiped the dirt off of his hand.

"Xiong zhang send a message to you," Lan Zhan handed the message to Yanling Daoren.

"A-Ning, go help your family. If you need anything make sure you come to the main house okay?" Wen Ning nodded his head.

"A-Xian, Wangji, let's head back," Yanling Daoren look back at Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan, "Shidi, Zichen! Come," the two of them nodded their head, so they let the Wen do their thing.