umbrella

Hyunjin's pov

Hey. I'm Hyunjin. 12 years old. I wonder if you guys wanna know a lil bit about my life. Well, I'm from a poor family. Not everyone likes me.. or maybe I should say.. Everyone doesn't like me?

Of course. I'm poor. What you guys expect? A poor student being treat nicely around rich student? *chuckle* Totally the opposite. But it's okay. I've always deserve it.

You don't need to know more about my life because it's so boring. So I'll just continue to walk in the classroom and sat on my seat. At the back of the class.

The teacher doesn't come in yet so I put my bag on my lap and hug it, also burrying my head closer to the bag. Eventhough it's a torn and a dirty bag, I still gonna use this til the end of the school. This bag was given by my dad. He's the bestest dad ever. If it's not because of him, maybe I'm not on this cruel world anymore.

"Okay class, please listen to me and stop talking" the teacher came in the classroom. Everyone paid their attention on what the teacher will say.

"Okay so I have a meeting with other teachers until 2 p.m which mean until the school end. I really hope that I'll not hear anything about one or more students from this class playing around outside of the class or visiting another class when I'm not in the class. Seungmin, you're in charge to take care of your friends and write down the name that doesn't follow what I said earlier. Open exercise book page 67, 68 and 69 and answer the questions. I'll get going now" the teacher immediately went out of the class after receiving nods from Seungmin.

But my eyes landed on a boy outside of the class, a boy that always makes my heart skip a beat. The smile he has, the eyes that full of stars shining brightly, makes him even more pretty like he wasn't pretty enough. And the most important thing is his freckles. That's my favorite afterall. He's indeed beautiful. Just like a fairy and an angel.

Back then, I was so jealous of him. Everyone paid attention to him, treat him nicely and always being got compliments from the others. He's always happy and everyone likes to be friend with him. Not like me. Me and him are really different.

Everyone doesn't even care about me, being bullied is a must and always tell me that I'm ugly, poor and etc. I'm not as smiley as him. Everyone hate me.

It's like.. we're on different worlds. I'm in the world that is full of scary people, darkness, dirty places and shouting everywhere. Just like a hell.

And him, in the world that is full of flowers blooming, bright sky with the rainbow, cheerful people playing in the playground, birds chirping with butterfly around the flowers and as peaceful as in heaven.

I'm nothing compared to him.

Suddenly, someone slammed his hand on my desk as I got startled because of it. I looked and saw a group of boys in front of me. The leader of them was holding an exercise book as he threw the book on my face. I caught it before the book fall on the floor.

"Do it for me" he said.

I gulped and nodded slowly. Then, they left. I sighed in relief.

I took out my exercise book and write down the answers. After that, I also did his homework. And then I quickly gave him his homework back with the trembling hands. He snatched his book from me and I just went back to my seat.

End Hyunjin's Pov

- time skip -

It's time to go home. But it's rainy so the road are wet and slippery. Hyunjin grabbed his torn umbrella and walked out of the class and straightly (or may i say it's not that straight) went to the front gate.