fan service

angst !

"I still love you, lix. You're just overreacting about it. There is nothing between me and Hannie!" Hyunjin exclaimed. Both him and Felix were on the rooftop of JYPE building, discussing about something.

"Right, I'm just overreacting about it. And maybe we can just broke up. That must be easier for you right? You will never have to face my overreacting about this 'small' thing again" Felix said as a tear fell through his cheek.

"That's- That's not the way to solve this problem, lix. I told you, I still love you. Please, forgive me. It's just for the fan service. I promise you that I have nothing to do with Hannie! He's just my bestfriend!" Hyunjin took both Felix's hands in his bigger hands but the younger immediately pulled his hands back and went to the rooftop's door.

"I'm sorry, Hyunjin hyung. I just can't bare with this anymore. We're over now" that's it. The 'hyung' that came out of Felix's mouth to him, he knew that he fucked up. Hyunjin couldn't do anything to stop the younger. He knew the boy can't stand this yet he still kept doing it just for the sake of fan service. Just like that, Felix left him. The tall boy cupped his face and let the tears fell through his cheeks. He has lost his lover. He has lost his sunshine. He has lost.. his angel.

- fan service -

2 weeks ago

The season greetings has been released. That means the boys are going to move in to their new dorm. Felix has nothing to say. He's gonna move into the different room with different roommate. He's alright with being roommates with Minho. He's also fine with having the different room from his boyfriend. But not the different dorm.

He knew that he would suffer if he's going to bed without cuddling with the older first. But guess what, he thought that he needs to get use to it.

"I'm going to miss you, lixie" Hyunjin said to him. The freckled boy looked up at the man who was hugging his waist with a shy smile.

"I'm going to miss you too, Hyunnie!"

"Oh this lovebirds. Get a room geez" Changbin said as he rolled his eyes but he laughed softly afterwards. Bangchan, who was looking at his kids the whole time, just laughed softly too, shaking his head and brought his bag and luggage to the front door.

"I want to but I know I can't do anything about it" Felix said with a pout. Hyunjin chuckled at the cute boy in his arms and kissed the pout away. 

"It's okay babe. You can visit us everytime you want or just call me if you want me to come over" Hyunjin said. Felix gave him a wide grin and nodded cutely.

"Let's go now, Yongbok. I've already put your luggage and plushies in the van" Minho said as he stood in front of the door. Felix nodded at his hyung and turned back at Hyunjin. He gave a peck on the cheek and Hyunjin let go of the boy. They waved at each other and all 8 of them went in their van. Bangchan, Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung were on the same van and Minho, Felix, Seungmin and Jeongin were on the other van.

- fan service -

3 days later

The boys were sitting at a large table enough for the 8 of them. The camera was set carefully at the end of the table. The staff made sure that the 8 of them were in the frame. Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin and Minho were already there sitting properly. They were waiting for the others to arrive. Felix left the seat beside him for Hyunjin, his boyfriend. It's already been three days not seeing each other and the younger is missing the older's warm embrace. On his right, Seungmin and the empty seat on his left.