our child

requested by : s4f14h
thanks for requesting ! i enjoyed writing this chapter so much
triggered warning !
- mpreg
- fluff

- our child -

"Now I pronounce you husband and husband!"

There was a loud clapping sounds echoing the hall. Everyone was cheering for the new married couple, feeling happy for them. The parents of the new married couple wiped the tears that fell of through their cheeks, so happy to see their son is now having their own life with their husband.

The new married couple, Hwang Hyunjin and now, Hwang Felix, grinned widely as they looked around the crowd that were clapping for them.

They're so glad that now they are going to be together till just die can separates them away. Their parents, friends, co-workers and many other people are also accepting their relationship that makes them even more glad.

Hyunjin held his husband's hand and then intertwined them just like the first day they got together. Now they're husband and husband. Oh how much both of them wanted to turn back time and start it over and over again, repeating their good memories. But of course they can't.

Felix looked up at the older while still grinning, couldn't get to hold back his smile cuz he is genuinely happy right now. But as soon as his eyes met the taller's brown ones, tears began to build up. He's so happy that what he only knew now was smiling and crying in happiness.

"Don't cry.. You'll ruin the make-up. You don't want they to see you with those ruined make-up right?" Hyunjin asked with a smile, trying to make the other calm down.

Felix blinked a few times to hold back his tears and then chuckled.

"Yeah.." he said.

They're now greeting the guests while they were eating. Hyunjin and Felix made their way towards their bestfriends that were eating at a circle table.

"Look! It's the married couple!" they heard Jeongin said. All of the other 5 boys turned around to look at what Jeongin just pointed at.

"Congratulations mate!" Bangchan said as he punched Felix's arms slowly as he giggled. The freckled male then laughed along.

"Thanks mate" Felix replied. "After eating, we will be having the throw bouquet session. So... be ready y'all!"

( idk what they call that ;-; )

"Omg I'll make sure that I'll catch it" Jisung said confidently but then he earned a smack on the back of his head. "Oww!!"

"Don't you dare to do that. You already have a husband!" Minho said as he rolled his eyes. The squirrel male just pouted as he put his arms on his chest. Both of them looked away from each other.

Yeah, they're always like that. Fighting and all but they still love each other as much.

The other laughed at the tom and jerry couple and then they started to talk about another topic. Sometimes they will praise Hyunjin and Felix about their wedding outfits.

"My son!"

( PERMANENTLY NOT WOOYOUNG Y'ALL )

Felix turned around when he heard his mom calling for him. As soon as he looked behind him, he saw his mother was running up to him with his father and sisters following her.

"Mom!" Felix opened his arms wide as he hugged his mum tightly.

"Mom's son has grown up~ Belongs to someone already" Mrs.Lee pulled off from the hug and cupped the boy's cheeks with her hands. She rubbed her son's cheeks using her thumbs. Tears began to build up in her eyes as the flashbacks from when the boy was still a baby, his first step, his first mama from his lil lips. "I'll miss to pat you to sleep my dear" she said as a tear fell down her cheek.