diary 3

has been waiting for a long time don't you ? :D

- diary -

Felix walked out of the class nervously and immediately went towards Hyunjin's class. On his way towards the older's class, his nervousness grew more and more.

He doesn't even know if he did anything wrong until the older glared at him very deadly.

Felix saw Hyunjin who was cleaning up his desk and waited for him outside the class. After the other was done cleaning up, he saw Hyunjin walked out of the class and just walked pass him, not even giving him any glance.

"Hyunjin!" he called out for him but the other just ignored and continued his walk towards the cafeteria. But that doesn't make Felix give up. He kept on calling the older and ran up to him "Hyunjin what's wrong with you?!" he pulled the older by the wrist making Hyunjin stopped in his track.

"What?!" Hyunjin shouted at him making the younger startled and retreated his hands from the older's wrist.

"D-Did I do something wrong? Why are you mad at me?!" Felix asked eventhough his lips was trembling out of scared. Scared of loosing the older.

"You just asked me what you did wrong? Why didn't you just ask yourself?!" he pushed Felix a bit too hardly until Felix's back greeted the locker behind him.

The freckled boy groaned in pain but he just kept his head low and he tried to hold back his tears. He's literally confused right now. Does he did something that made Hyunjin this mad?

"Can't you just tell me? I really don't know.." Felix asked, almost whispering. A tear began to fall down through his right cheek.

"Don't act like you don't know. Huh you're such a pain in my ass" Hyunjin annoyingly said as he walked away from there. The freckled boy fell down on the floor as his legs seem like they couldn't work after he heard those words from Hyunjin.

He cried silently as he watched the older walked away from there, not even give him any glance anymore.

- diary -

"Nice work! That's a good beginning of the story" Yuna said as she high-fived with the other two girls, Ryujin and Lia.

"I know right. This is all my idea. Of course it's gonna work" Lia proudly said as she flipped her hair back with a proud smile. Yeji and Chaeryeong watched the poor boy with concerned eyes.

They wanted to approach the boy but the other three kept preventing them from walking towards Felix. They even threaten them with their siblings.

"I hope the next step I will do will make them break up and ended up hating each other~" Lia said again with a happy voice.

"Can't wait" Ryujin exclaimed.

Without them knowing, there's someone who heard their conversations. That someone then walked away from there.

- diary -

Felix slowly walked towards the gate. He seems like someone who just got his soul out of his body. The swollen eyes, the red nose and the messy hair.

He doesn't even pay attention in the class until he got another detention from the teacher. Really really a bad day today right? Of course.

"Felix!" someone called out for him, making him stopped walking. But he didn't look back to look at the person who called him just now. He waited for them to come up to him and talk.