don't leave me

so , this is the second part for 'smile' . hope you enjoy !

- don't leave me -

It have been 2 weeks since Hyunjin started smiling again and a month since Felix started staying with Hyunjin. Everything was perfectly fine.

Or not ?

Hyunjin woke up earlier that day. He went to take a shower before dressing up in his suit. He combed his now short black hair into some styles that he usually uses. After making sure he's ready, he grabbed his briefcase and got out of his room.

When he arrived at the kitchen, he made a hot americano by himself considering since the maids haven't awake yet by that time. He was sitting down on the chair at the counter while sipping on his americano as he scrolled through his phone, checking if he got any messages from his personal assistant about the meeting he has today.

"Jinnie?" a soft voice echoed in the kitchen. The said boy looked up to see Felix with a bed hair, rubbing his eyes using his sweater paws and yawning. He was wearing an oversized soft green sweater and a black short.

Hyunjin silently cooed at the sight.

"Hey Bokkie. Why are you awake this early?" he asked the sleepy boy.

"I had a dream about something and fell off the bed. So I couldn't get to sleep back" Felix answered as he smiled sheepishly. Hyunjin chuckled at that as he fixed the freckled boy's hair. "And why are you dressing up so early? I thought that your work started in 1 hour and half" he asked as he looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall.

"Today I have a meeting at another company that was a bit far from here and the meeting will start in less than 1 hour. So I have to go earlier" Hyunjin explained. The younger nodded, understanding.

"So do you wanna eat breakfast?" he asked the older.

"I don't have the appetite to eat" actually, he's nervous because of today's meeting. If he make a wrong move, his company will go bankrupt. The nervous feeling making his stomach full eventhough he didn't eat anything.

Felix, who could sense that the black haired boy was feeling nervous, held the both of his hands.

"Are you nervous?" he asked. Hyunjin nodded slowly. "You can do it, Jinnie. You've always have this kind of meeting and see? Your company is in the most rich and successful company list. You always did a good job. Don't be nervous okay? Everything will be fine" the blonde boy gave the older a warm smile, making Hyunjin feels a bit calm as he smiled.

"Thank you" Hyunjin said as he leaned in to give a peck on the freckled boy's forehead and cheeks. Felix giggled at that and just nodded his head.

"Atleast eat something, can you?" he asked as he reached for some sandwiches in the fridge. Hyunjin just hummed, suddenly feeling hungry.

The blonde boy made his way towards the microwave and heated up the sandwiches he got from the fridge then he waited.

They talked for a while, Hyunjin asked Felix what he will do for today and the younger just shrugged because he doesn't really know what to do. Maybe go to the park again to meet his soulmates/bestfriends?

Their conversation got interrupted by the ding sound coming from the microwave. Felix sat up from the chair as he took the sandwiches out from the microwave while using a glove. It's hot yknow.