busy

just a short chapter
enjoy !

- busy -

Work is something that you need to do to earn money. If you want to earn more money, you need to do more work. And that's mean you will have to spend your time more at work than at home.

Felix totally understand that. He totally does. But- always waiting for Hyunjin to come home from work, waiting for the cuddling they usually do before the elder got busier by the day...

That's kind of tiring when the elder straightly went to continue his work in his office room. Only leaving the freckled male a kiss on the forehead and on the cheek.

Felix sighed as he glanced over at the closed office room's door. He's in the living room, watching tv. Or.. maybe the tv was watching him instead–.

It's already 11:20 p.m, but Hyunjin is still with his work. The blonde haired male really miss to spend time with his boyfriend. So he decided to go inside the office room. Maybe he can get the older to spend some time with him and stop being on work.

Felix slowly opened the office room's door as he took a peek on the inside, seeing the taller male was on his phone while typing on the computer with many papers around him.

"Ah yes yes. You need to do it like that. And then you can put it in the middle–" Felix just ignored what Hyunjin said to the other line of the call.

Hyunjin was too focused on his work and the call until he flinched a bit when Felix suddenly sat on his lap and immediately hugging the older closer.

The older of course doesn't mind it at all. He also patted the younger's head that was resting in the crook of his neck for a few times and then retreated his hand to continue typing on the keyboard.

Felix slightly pouted when he just got some attention from the older. Hyunjin just kept talking with his assistant about the work he's been working on right now.

"Do it correctly or i will fire you. You hear that? Good"

Felix then lifted up his head and made eye contact with Hyunjin.

"Jinnieee" the freckled male cupped the older's cheeks with his hands.

"Can you hold for a minute? Thank you" Hyunjin then muted his call and paid attention to the younger. "Yes baby?"

"Let's have a cuddle timee, pleasee??" Felix pleaded, getting a small smile from the other.

"I'm sorry, lixie. But I can't for now. I need to complete this work by this week and then I will spend more time with you after all of this are finished. Can you wait, hm?" Hyunjin softly carressed the blonde male's cheek. Felix whined but not saying anything.

"Mr.Hwang? Are you still there??"

"Oh yes. I'm still here. Where were we.. oh right, so–"

Hyunjin continued his work, making Felix felt a bit sad when the older not giving him any attention anymore. And the fact that the work is more important than him, it makes him feel like crying. Honestly, he can't wait. He wants the older right now.

So he again decided to do the next step which is kissing the older on the lips. Hyunjin got startled when the cute male kissed him but the older kissed him back nonetheless. Hyunjin pulled out first but the younger wanted more.

Felix tried to kiss him again but the older kind of turned his head away to escape from getting any more kisses. That made Felix's heart a little hurt by the action. He tried again just to get the same action from the older.

The freckled male's tears was on the edge of his eyes at that time. He got up from Hyunjin's lap and quickly stomped out of the room. He slammed the door quiet hardly, making a loud noise.

Hyunjin flinched at the sound.

He knew that his younger boyfriend just want to spend some times with him but this work is really important this time. The guiltiness started to wash over him.

"Are you tired?" he asked the other line. "You may go rest now. We will continue this conversation tomorrow, alright? Nice. Then, I'll go for now" after his assistant wished him a good night, he hunged up the call.

After he made sure he already hunged up the call, he started to clean the table. The table that was messy with papers and pens is now clean and arranged.

Hyunjin then made his way out of his office room and went towards the kitchen to drink some water. He felt exhausted from talking too much on the call. ( and also he wanted to be ready to face his sulking boyfriend )

Done washing the glasses, he walked towards his and Felix's bedroom. When he opened the door, the light was off but he still could see a small male wrapping up in the blanket. From the head to toe until Hyunjin just could see his body figure.

"Babe?" he tried calling on him. But of course, he got no response from the younger. "Are you sleeping?"

When he got no response again, Hyunjin walked slowly towards the other side of the bed and laid down beside the smaller male. He slipped himself in the blanket which Felix was using to hide his whole body.

He was facing the younger's back, but then the older pulled Felix closer in a hug as he rest his head in between the freckled male's neck and shoulder, smelling the younger's scent.

"Hey.. I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt your feelings baby. I understand that you just wanna spend some times with me. But the project is–"

"Nevermind. I understand that your work is more important than me" Felix cut the older's words.

Hyunjin's heart broke after hearing those words came out from the blonde male's mouth. Now he knew how much at fault he is.

"Lixie.. It's not like what you said. You're the most important person in my life, Felix" he hugged him tightly from the back, the guiltiness can't seem to go away after he heard the younger's words just now.

"No.. go to work. I wanna sleep" the sulky boy said as he tried to pull Hyunjin's arm off of his waist. The older sighed.

"Babe.. I know I took much of my free time on working without spending some of it with you. I'll have two days off and then we'll spend time together. Is that alright with you?"

Felix's ears perked up at the idea, he miss his boyfriend too. There's no benefits if he kept on sulking and being ego. It maybe just will make the both of them feel uneasy with eachother.

So without wasting any time, he turned around and got in the other's embrace as he hid his face in his chest, making Hyunjin chuckled and sighed in relief.

That means Felix already forgave him.

"Ohh I'm so glad that you forgave me. I promise I will make your days happier and happiest everyday, my love"

- end of busy -

uuuuuwuuuuu
can't make the second part cuz i wrote this chapter just becuz i wanna make a story about felix sulking so.. no part 2

words : 1212