noona

Felix's POV

Hyunjin is such a hot damn meal.

Yeah– sorry for starting it like that but that's the fact I wanna tell you about. He really is hot and sexy. I can't keep my gay ass inside anymore.

He.Is.A.Total.Hotty.

And also a Daddy.

But he's also cute :( I wanna squish his cheeks but I also want him to punch me in the face because he's so hot :(

"Yow bro who got you smiling like thatt"

( i was spending too much time on tiktok . gosh )

That bitch ass squirrel faced, Hannie, walking up to me and sat down beside me. Oh forgot to tell you guys because Hyunjin is such a hot topic. But I'm in college now. We're having chemistry class right now but the lecturer isn't here yet.

So back to THE Han Jisung.

"You think who else I've been thinking of?" I asked.

"Uhh... Gordon Ramsey..??"

"Oh yeah. That too but the other one"

"Probably Hyunjin"

I smiled sheepishly at him. Just hearing his name makes my day even better. That name, that face, that eyes, that cheeks, that nose, that mole under his eyes, that hair, that hands, that veins, that abs, that plump squishy mishy juicy lips that I wanna eat. That everything.

Oh I'm so obsessed. hElPp

"Bro, you're drooling"

Hannie's words get me popped out of my mind. I need to stop being like this "D This will ruin my focus on my favourite class.

"Geez, didn't notice" I wiped away the drool using my sleeves and kinda slapped myself to get Hyunjin out of my mind for a while.

But you know I can't :D

After a minute or two, the lecturer finally came in and started the class.

End of Felix's POV

It's finally the last class. Felix decided to go to the park near his college before he went to his and Jisung's dorm. He already told Jisung that he will be back after he get some fresh air and before the gates are locked.

All gates will be locked at 11 p.m and if they are late, they need to find for a hotel room and then they can get in the college in the morning at 7 a.m.

"I'll be going now, Hannie!"

"Aight, bye. Take care!" Jisung said as he waved at Felix. After he made sure the boy was gone from his sight, he started to make his way towards their dorm. Jisung just decided to go straight to their dorm and take some rest.

Felix was walking around in the park. There are not so many students here at this time. Usually they will go to their dorm and sleeps because of the tiring day they had, just like Jisung. But there are also some kids playing around, chasing each other while their parents were chatting.

"Hah.. This is so refreshing" the blonde boy inhaled the fresh air and then slowly exhaled while closing his eyes.

Then, he slowly started to walk towards a lake near the park and sat down by the lake.

He put his belongings down beside him and take his time to process the beautiful view in front of him.

You know he can't live in peacefulness for a good few minutes. Suddenly, his head was hit by a ball kinda hardly that makes him yelped and hissed while rubbing the back of his head.