chicken nuggets

warning : this is a 'little space' oneshot . if you don't know what little space means , you should do some research because idk how to explain that to you . and if you're uncomfortable with it , you may skip this chapter . thank you

actually idk what to name this chap

oh also , felix's mindset : 2-5 years old ( maybe baby space too )

- chicken nuggets -

Hyunjin was sitting on his working chair as his eyes were stuck at his computer in front of him. He was in his office that he made in his and his lover's house. There are a bunch of paper work beside on his desk.

The male sighed as he continued to type on the keyboard.

Hyunjin knew that Felix was sleeping in their bedroom so that's why he's here, working at home. He actually got the permission from his boss to work at home because he needs to take care of someone. And that someone is Felix.

His boss agreed with him but he also has to do some extra works if he wanna work from home. That's how his boss is.

"I just hope this will be done early so that I can spend time with my baby" he uttered while still typing, doing his work.

Felix was on the bed. Suddenly slipping into his headspace as soon as he woke up, maybe still feeling tired. He looked around in the room and saw no one.

"Where ish dada?" he asked himself and made his way out of the room. He walked towards Hyunjin's office and slightly opened the door. Making sure that the older didn't hear him.

The freckled boy saw that the taller was working on so many papers amd pouted.

"I dun' wanna disturb dada.." he whispered to himself and closed the door slowly. He stepped towards the living room and plopped down on the sofa, bored. He hummed as he think about what he should do while Hyunjin works.

Felix's stomach suddenly grumbled. He giggled as he patted his tummy and stood up.

"Hungwyy" he ran towards the kitchen and looked around, searching for some food he can eat. He thought that he is in 5 years old mindset so he could do some things by himself. Such as taking the biscuit jar that was in the cabinet above the stove.

Being the clever boy he is, he took a chair and climbed up. He opened the cabinet and searched for the biscuit jar. He found it behind the tissue paper and immediately took it in his hold.

Felix jumped off the chair and put the jar on the counter and climbed up the chair again to close the cabinet. After done, he hopped off the chair and put it in its place back.

He took the jar full of biscuits that he put on the counter and walked towards the living room again. He sat down on the sofa and set the jar on the coffee table in front of him.

The blonde boy opened the tv by himself and changed the channel until he got what he wants to watch. He watched the tv while his legs kicking everywhere excitedly.

While eating the cookies, he was so engrossed in what he was watching until he accidentally kicked the jar of biscuits. The jar fell on the floor hard, making a loud thud and the glass scattered everywhere around the living room.