kisses

p/s : i'll update next chapter for 'diary' , don't worry . ⚠️ warning ⚠️ this chapter is full of cuteness , adorableness , and etc . be ready !

Hyunjin was playing with his phone, laying on the bed. Resting as he scrolled down through insta, twitter and back to insta. He sighed as he is now feeling bored. They've got 2 weeks rest before starting to continue their work as an idol.

Suddenly his room's door opened revealing a pouty boy running towards him sadly.

"Hyunjinnie hyunggg" the boy said. Hyunjin turned off his phone and put it beside him as Felix laid himself on the taller's body. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the boy's waist and the lil sad boy snuggled his head in the crook of his neck.

"Aww what's wrong baby?" Hyunjin asked. Felix shook his head and mumble softly.

"Nothing.. I just want a hug"

Hyunjin knew that Felix has the reason why he is sad but he decided to not push the boy.

Felix then lift his head to look at the handsome taller man. Hyunjin saw the boy's eyes glistening and the older's hands automatically cupped his face and caressed his cheeks, wiping the the tears that fall slowly through his cheeks.

"Don't cry" Hyunjin then ran his hands through Felix's blonde and fluffy hair.

"Innie was mad at me because I accidentally broke his favorite mug. I was about to take the glass that was beside his mug. But the glass was so high then I slipped and accidentally push his mug and it fell on the floor" he said the whole story that just happened and that is why he is sad and a bit scared. He never saw Jeongin became that mad before until this morning.

"Don't worry. I'm sure that Innie was just stress because he kept losing the battle with Seungminnie. He will get better and you can apologize to him after that okay?" Felix nodded and he stopped the tears from kept falling and wetting the older's shirt.

"I want a kiss.." Felix said after 2 minutes in a comfortable silence. Hyunjin smiled softly at the boy. He leaned upwards to give a peck on the australian's forehead and putted his head back on the pillow with his eyes closed and grinned smugly.

Felix whined and wiggled his body that is still on the older's body, not receiving the kiss on the spot that he want. However, Hyunjin just ignored his whine.

Suddenly, Hyunjin felt the weight on him loosening meaning that the boy was getting off of him. He opened his eyes and saw Felix walked towards the door, ready to leave.

With fast reflection, Hyunjin pulled the boy back on his body. Felix yelped at the sudden action. His back against Hyunjin's chest.

They stayed like that until Hyunjin sat up on the bed and Felix in between his legs. The black haired boy turned Felix to face him, both of them sitting cross legged. But Felix was looking everywhere but Hyunjin, pout not leaving his lips.

"Hey look at me" Hyunjin held Felix's chin to make him looking straight at his eyes. "Come here" he patted his laps and Felix immediately straddled on his laps, searching for a comfortable position.

The blonde boy wrapped his legs amd arms around the older's waist just like a koala as he put his head on Hyunjin's shoulder, snuggled to his neck inhaling Hyunjin's scent. He couldn't be more sulky if he is with Hyunjin, you know what I mean. The taller male rest his head on Felix's head and hugged the small boy, bringing him closer.

They just love cuddles.

The comfortable silence began to fill the whole room. As long as both of them feel comfortable with their position, they will stay like that. No one talking, holding their partner in each other's embrace, just enough with feeling the other's presence.

After a while of cuddling like that, Hyunjin slowly pulled out off of the hug, hands on either Felix's side. The taller one smiled at the younger one as his hands that was on his boyfriend's shoulder is now reaching his cheeks to cup them.

"I'll never reject if you want kisses" Hyunjin told as he leaned in and their lips met, the pout on Felix's lips slowly disappear. Both of them closing their eyes and started to move their lips in sync. The kiss never went far because Hyunjin knew that Felix is still not ready for it. Their kiss was and is always the soft, passionate one.

Feeling the other's lips against him always make their heart beating fast eventhough it's not their first kiss. You'll never get bored of it. Or atleast, that's what they think.

They pulled out because of the need of oxygen. Their forehead met and both of them staring at each other with a smile not leaving their lips. They're really in love.

"Happy now?"

Felix giggled softly as the blush creep up on his cheeks but his eyes is still looking straight at his handsome boyfriend. However, he nodded.

"Yes. Much better"

"I'm hungry.." Hyunjin said now pouting. Well, their behaviour sometimes was like that. Felix got off of the bed and stood up on his feet.

"Let's make brownies!!" he yelled as he ran to the kitchen, quickly took out the ingredients. The older chuckled at him and also made his way to the kitchen, ready to bother and help the boy making the brownie. Knowing very much of the boy that will always needs some help to reach something he can't.

Atleast, Felix is not sad anymore.

- the end -

this is just a short one BUT IT'S TOO MUCH FLUFFY HERE . i love it anyways hoho . promise will do more better than this

words : 916