boyfriend

this is the chapter where i took one of CheezeFilm's episode . i'm sorry if you don't like it but i wanna write it on my book because the story is so beautiful "D . i already asked in the comment but they won't be able to answer me so i'll just write it away . i kinda change it a bit but no so much . so enjoy !

- boyfriend -

Hyunjin was now at an empty street in the night, it was dark and if it's not because of the streetlight, it must have been more darker. The tall boy was caring a drunk women on his back, in front of him standing a blonde freckled boy, looking up at him.

"Felix.." Hyunjin called.

"Huh?" the blonde boy just looked at him with a confused face.

"I Like you"

"*gasps* No!" Felix woke up from his sleep as he stood up from the bench. Hyunjin, who was sitting beside him on the bench too, looking up at him with a questioning look.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked. Felix looked behind him and saw his bestfriend was sitting casually like nothing happened before. He sighed in relief and sit back on the bench.

"I was just dreaming about you confessed to me while caring Minsun on your back" Hyunjin looked at him with a blank expression.

"Why do you have such a scary dream?" he thought. Felix sighed and groaned.

"Why does it seem real"

"It's going to be on the web drama. I carried my female friend which is your enemy on my back, I confessed to my best friend which is a boy" Hyunjin laughed at his own opinion. "Isn't the title is perfect?" he asked.

"It's lame" Felix glared at him. "But~" suddenly, his voice became soft as he turned his body facing Hyunjin beside him. "You like me, do you?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" the taller boy scoffed.

"Nothing.. It's so realistic" the freckles boy pouted and looked down.

"Stop looking at whether it's cheese or meat. They always say men and women don't have friends. That's why you're thinking weirdly"

"We're friends, right?" Felix asked, confirming.

"Then what is it?" Hyunjin chuckled.

"If you confess to me, I'll kill you"

"Woah.." Hyunjin laughed in disbelief. "Who are you talking to?"

"Anyway, I like it now"

"Why do you keep talking like I like you?" Hyunjin asked in curiousity. Felix then smiled sheepishly at him.

"I'm pretty. So you might fall in love with me when you walk and see me" he ended his words with a sly smile. Hyunjin stared at him for 3 seconds before he put the back of his hand on Felix's forehead.

Felix frowned.

"Are you sick? Let's go to the hospital right n—" the younger sighed then looked away from Hyunjin.

"Pretty things are this uncomfortable. Ah, I'm tired oh I'm so tired" he ruined his hand through his hair, watching the squirrel ran through the wire.

"Why do you look at me if you're going to answer by yoursel—" Felix gasped, cutting the older's words. Hyunjin looked at him, so done with the boy in front of him cutting his every word.

"I'm hungry"

"Oh, my blood pressure just went up" Hyunjin chuckled as he rubbed his temple.

With the chance he had, Felix asked.