pt.4

So never take ur TRUE friend as granted

So never take ur TRUE friend as granted.it will hurt them and u equally.hope u understand🤗.

Author's POV

After Y/n went inside her house....she got loaded with millionas of questions . she knew it will happen her family was dam worried for her. She make them calm and told them everything happened with her and how did she helped 2 ladies. Her mom was proud cause she knows, if Y/n wanted she could've left them like others but she helped them....and it actually prove her daughter is an angle.
Well she have two Angel .....her daughter ,one her son and also she have a naughty little chipmunk too.

Y/n was really happy to know about her bestie Aaddya coming back from her trip of LA . basically Aaddya , Y/n and Ashmeet were trio of childhood. But Y/n introduce them to vijay after sometimes and thats how Ashmeet fall for him.
Aaddya was her roal model in life...bindass type...
She wanna be like her....tension free. These trio are the female version of three idiots , if one got separated other two will go to any extent for there reunion.
But the difference was they don't drink(yet!!) But if they get together....they can make u mental....

Y/n went to ask Ankita about her collage only to find Anushka, Navneet and Ankita all cuddle up on her bed. She treat all of them as her sister.well sometime think too
That she is not the only girl having a crazy cute sister.

Y/n had a holiday tomorrow so she planned to sleep late. She drefted to her dream land and saw herself......happy......more than happy.....she saw herself with a boy laughing.....cuddling....smiling . she smiled in her sleep and.....

The night went away🌜

In the morning
10:00 am
Y/n's room.

Y/n was sleeping peacefully until someone jump upon her and started to shake her....

Y/n- mom let me sleep.......

??- Di wake up see who came...

Y/n- Anku baccha plz let me sleep.

Ankita- DI WAKEEEE UPPPPP AADDYAAAA DIII ISSSSSS HEREEEEEEEEED

listening to that Y/n jolted up from her sleep and stand up....and I- I mean Ankita fall from the bed.

Ankita- aiiiii mumma Di....

Y/n- oops sorry sis but where is Aaddya???

Ankita- oh she is talking to bhabi. But first brush ur teeth and fresh up or u will get scrold by Aaddya Di....u know she don't like clumsy ness

Y/n- ok ok ok but don't u have collage and where are other two ??

Ankita- oh shit...I have classes from 11:00 am I think I will go now... And those two went early in the morning cause they didn't have there books and other stuffs.

Y/n- ok Byy sis....

Y/n took a shower and wire her cloths. And went downstairs to see her friend Aaddya talking to family

Y/n- Aaddya I miss uuuuuuuu*hug her from back*

Aaddya- aww I miss u too duffer.

Y/n- Hyy don't call me that

Aaddya- BTW did u tell Ashmeet about me coming......

Y/n- oops I forgot

Aaddya- good cuz let's surprise that little shit...

Y/n- okey dokey and good thing I have a day off. So that means.

Aaddya/ Y/n- A FRIENDS DAY OUT FINALLYYYYY.

TBC~~~~~~