pt.18

Tahir's planning was done he told Roopraj to look after everyone while he go and meet Y/n

Tahir's planning was done he told Roopraj to look after everyone while he go and meet Y/n. He called Vijay and force him to be in his plan. Tahir was really happy not knowing.........something bad is coming to snatch his happiness.

As Tahir told Roopraj about his plan, Roopraj also made a plan in His evil mind. He was planning to kidnap Y/n for himself. He told His mans to mess up with traffic signals from where Tahir was going and make him stuck in their. He also tracked Y/n to know where she is. She was in mall with her friends and sister.

In the mean time Aarika got to know about Roopraj going out so she called Tahir and his family and Y/n's family to her old apartment.

        _____________       _____________
         ______________♡_____________ 

Everyon's POV (except y/n and her friends and sister)

Everyone was present their. Even Tahir and Vijay. They came back because of 3 reasons-:

1) Y/n was not in the hospital but in the mall with her so called bodyguard friends.

2) they got stuck in traffic

3) he got a message from aarika to come for an emergency.

Now all of them are here.

Himansi- Aarika why did you called us this urgently??

Ram- yes is there any problem you wanna share??

Aarika- ok I know you all won't believe me but trust me Roopraj isn't what we think he is.

Jiya- what the heel do you mean aarika??

Aarika- I am saying the truth jiya. And we didn't took divorce because it wasn't working out but because of his behavior and dids.

Abhimanyu- we can't get what are you saying ?

Aarika- I know you won't thats why I called you here my old apartment. No one know about it except me. And I have proof to prove what I am saying.

Jasan- but what are you trying to even proof??

Aarika- that how psychopathic murderer Roopraj is!

Sanjana- what?? Do you know what are you saying??

Aarika- I know what I am saying Sanjana. And I have proof see.

She threw bunch of files in front of them and all opened them one by one and got shocked

Aarika- he is a pure phyco. He didn't marry me because he loved Me but because he wanted my body. He was always after my father's property, he warned my dad several time to give up but he didn't so he attacked on his sensitive spot. ME his daughter. He made me fall for him and we got married. Everything was going smoothly until he stated being abusive , he said if I told anyone about this he will kill my dad. And thats what he did ! He killed him in front of me......but he didn't stopped. After my dad's death he took all our property and raped me every day....one day I got pregnant.....but.....my sister Ayushi came back from Canada. I didn't knew he had a eye on my sister too.....*crying*  Aditya and ayushi fall in love and stared dating. I was so happy that at least he was not like his brother.

But one day Adi went out of India and I had go for a check up. And w-w-when I came *sob* back saw my sister's lifeless body necked on the floor. Her whole body badly was abused, she was raped by Roopraj, my world just crashed,I lost hopes of living , but I wanted to take revenge.
After that Adi came back Roopraj told him that ayushi ranned away with her lover, but the truth was he raped and killed her......I couldn't save my sister, but I won't let it happen again.

Arundhti- w-what do you mean by won't let it happen again??

Sanjiv- but how can it be possible??

Javin - is he doing it again ??

Aarika- yes he is but I didn't knew who the girl was...I just knew she was from your family!

Yash- what!! From our family who??

Aarika- Y/N!

ALL- WHAT!!

Aarika- yes I got to know it today. Adi and Roopraj is out so we can send Y/n somewhere safe!

???- no you can't!

They all turned to see-

Tahir- a-a-Aditya-

There he was. Aditya standing and crying??

Aarika- Adi listen-

Aditya- I heard everything Bhabi....it was my fault that I didn't believed you when you said ayushi isn't safe with bhai......I- I miss her.

Tahir- but WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T SAVE Y/N?? WHY??

Aditya- He already kidnapped her !!

Yash- that bastard!

Vijay- but how?? I remember Ashmeet , Ankita and Aaddya were with her all the time!

Aditya- he tricked them....I am sorry I couldn't do anything! But we shouldn't be late.....and if we did then you won't see her ever again!

Tahir- but where is she??

Aditya- the place where he raped ayushi......MADHAV GADH....Our out house.

Tahir- I am coming Y/n stay strong babe! Your Tahir will save you!

TBC~~~
845 words.
By.