pt.7

_______________________

Author's POV
_______________________

Y/n was literally devastated getting the news of her grandma's condition and then, Tahir leaving the country the day she decided to confess her feelings for him. She was hurt. Ashmeet and Aaddya were trying to console her, they couldn't see Y/n like that. They always saw Y/n as a bubbly little girl who love everyone and make a sad person happy. She was hurt now which they couldn't see.

Y/n's whole family was a mess now, there head of family is in a critical condition, Y/n's dad was crying mess and her mom was consoling them..........they are only waiting for one person........Ankita.

________________________

Ankita's POV
________________________

I was in the class with Anushka ,Lavanya and Krishna. Navneet Di didn't came today cuz she is out of town. Tarun and Vicky were out with Aisha for there project work.

My whole collage life is a mess because of that Mr.chachundar kapoor.

A/n- *intense stare*

Ankita- ok ok javin kapoor.

A/n- *smile*

He always pick on me like I am His only Target. He irritate me.....like what the heck man Go find someone else why me???

*bell ring*

Anushka- finallyyyyy this class ended , yupeeeee I can see my Angu babyyyy *dramatically*

Krishna- hmm drama queen returns. There should be a film on you Anu

Lavanya- Krishna Shus!! You do that too .

Krishna- you are my sister but whatever my Anku will take my side

Me- why all of u r like this?? Let's go Angad Bhai , sarad Bhai and Karan will be waiting .

Anushka- let's Go from "come late and start sleeping"

Me/Krishna/Lavanya- what!!???

Anushka- ya you old peoples I mean class. Now let's go.

We existed the class, when my phone buzzed I think I got a call. I took the phone out and was about to see who called when..........someone decided to snatch it.....and I knew who was it.

Me- I will kill you Mr.chachundar. gimme my phone, u prick.

Javin- no no miss angry bird

Javin- no no miss angry bird....get it on your own.*laugh*

My phone was continuously ringing...oh God it must be important but this duffus is not giving me my phone.
Just then Angad Bhai came with others.