pt.22

Its been 2 month since Ankita's death

Its been 2 month since Ankita's death. Even in the house became quieter than usual. Sanjiv,Arundhti and Apsara with Yash and radhika went to  gurudwara in Punjab. They left Y/n with Tahir and his family, its already been 2 months so its wasn't a big problem.
Y/n became umm you can say a little bit less talkative towards everyone. Ankita's friend came sometimes to cheer her up. But it was of no use.

Many things happen between these 2 months.
Antara and Amit started dating. Singh family found out that both Sanjana and jiya were 1 month pregnant already.
(a/n- my face is like this=>😳🙂)
Y/n and Ashmeet became their personal doctors and Ashmeet and Vijay got married. Aaddya and Jarun started to going on dates. Jatin introduce Raisha to Y/n, they became good friends tho.

On the other hand Javin went abroad from that day. And was coming back tomorrow.

Let's see what happen.

___________________

Present time
Kapoor Manson
___________________

Everyone was sitting in the living room when the door bell rang. Jiya was about to open the door when Y/n signal her to sit down. Y/n got up and opened the door to see raisha with a girl........

Y/n- Raisha Di good morning. And good morning to you too sweetie (to the girl)

???girl- good morning. Hi I am Aarvi Raichand. Its nice to meet you.

Raisha- good morning Y/n. I am here for some work.

Y/n- why do you always work?? You need to take rest too. Now come inside..

They all came inside. While Aarvi and Raisha introduced themselves. Tahir who was sitting and shorting out office papers while drinking his tea chocked on it hearing Aarvi's name.

Y/n- Tahir ji how many times I have to tell you to be careful while drinking hot tea(Tae😏).

Y/n said while sitting beside Tahir and cleaning his face and cloths with her dupatta.

A/n- This is what you wore. I like it because its simple without any heavy designs.

Tahir looked at her with a pouty face and puppy eyes. He then just ignore her and started working. Y/n also finished cleaning and sat beside him.

Raisha- so as I said I came here to talk to all of you!

Sanjana- hmm say!

Raisha- well Bhabi this is Aarvi. She don't have parents, and work at my NGO. Jatin also know him.

Jiya- hmm so what's the matter?

Raisha- the NGO workers have holiday and it is close for now. I am also going out of town for 3 weeks with jatin for some work.
She don't have a place to stay! Can she stay here ?

Jiya- as much as I want her to stay here she can't. All rooms are full. The guest rooms are Also not cleaned. You should have informed us before coming her. I would have told the workers to clean the rooms.

Aarvi- umm no worries jiya Di ! I can probably stay at the women's hostel.

Sanjana- aren't you 17?? How can you Manage their? And we can't take risk. Who knows what will happen!

Aarvi- no no you all don't have to worry for me. I will-

Before she could say anything Y/n cut her off saying-

Y/n- do you mind staying at my house??

Raisha- but your parents aren't here !

Y/n- no Di! They will come back tomorrow. And I will be going back tomorrow too. So she can come with me.

Tahir- *looked at Y/n with shock* *inside his head* Noooooo we couldn't even cuddle and kiss because of your dam condition! We slept in different rooms even being in same house. I swear to god I'll funk you till you lose your sense just wait till we get married baby.

Raisha- Aarvi do you have any problem with that?

Aarvi- well its for some time so- I think I can manage.

Y/n- ok let's go to my room Aarvi. You can be In my room for today.

Jiya- hmm thats a great idea but I'll miss you Y/n-ie.

Sanjana- hmm living with these *to all boys except Sasur ji* boys I got bored. You are a good company for boredom.

Jiya- I can't wait till you get married to this duffer and cone here!

Ram and Jasan who were sitting quietly till now glared at their wives and thought.

Ram- *thought* I am a little scared of you but that don't mean you can say that babe. Just wait till your delivery.

Jasan- *thought* how can you say that baby. Just wait till the baby cone out, I will import another one inside.

A/n- is sunshine ko ye hua Kya, kahi dirty thoughts to kahi.....ok let's stop before he come out of the phone a punch me!

TBC~~~

Happy birthday to our most handsome Man in the world ACCORDING TO GLOBAL RECORDS, (I don't wanna get kicked by jin)

Happy birthday to our most handsome Man in the world ACCORDING TO GLOBAL RECORDS, (I don't wanna get kicked by jin) . jokes aside but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BEAR🐻. I love you❤. I purple you💜. I miss you. But no worries. Be Happy and  healthy. I don't want anything else😍. Just be happy.

And plz block oli London🙂 I am sick of that bitch.

Byyyyyyyyy🙋🏻
890 words.
✌🏻💜.