pt.21

..........and saw her holding Ankita and her own picture while crying , he knew its not easy to get over her death....it was difficult for everyone to get over her death....but the thing that Y/n was thinking it's her fault Ankita died was wrong.
Tahir went towards her and hugged her which she did back.

Tahir- Hyy princess don't cry you look ugly while crying 

Y/n- but Tahir how?? I lost my sister.....she was the light of my darkness....sh-e-she was my strength....she make me strong......we are together and its only possible because of her....she encouraged me to talk to you.....I can't forget her Tahir ji...she was,is and will be my baby sis forever.....

Tahir- I know Y/n....she was a sister to me too....losing her was a tragic thing but you saw your mom, she became a statue baby.....we need to be strong for everyone, you remembered what she said.....don't forget me but don't cry for me too......she will be sad seeing you and everyone like this!

Y/n- its all my fault. Because of me she died....I should be the one to die not her.....she was only 17 Tahir....

Tahir- its not your fault....it was no one's fault. It was destiny.......a bad one tho....but you know god never do something wrong with anyone , Ankita is happy where she is babe....don't cry.....or she will hunt you  in your sleep.......but let's go and put you in bed.....we have live separate from tomorrow morning, according to the ritual , I don't want anything wrong again.

Everything will be all right just sleep teddy🐻 your winter bear is here.

Hearing his soothing words Y/n fall asleep...he carried her in bridal style and put her on bed and kissed her forehead. He was about go get up....but his arm was interlocked with Y/n's.
He slowly removed hrs arm and went out of the room....to see javin.

______________________________________
_________In Ankita's room___________
________________O____O_____________

Tahir went in and saw Javin was sitting in the balcony of Ankita's room  looking at the sky with teary eyes. His heart aches to see his brother in this condition, he went towards him and  sat beside him .

Tahir- I heard all your talks that day.....you never loved her then why crying??

Javin- I-its true I never loved her but may be just may be staying with her made me realize every girl is not after looks and money. She have a special place in my heart.....

Tahir- I know javin. And its not the right time to talk about this but who is the girl you like tho??

Javin- umm her name is AARVI, AARVI RAICHAND  my junior in collage. I really like her but, b-but she don't like me back..

Tahir- how do you know??

Javin- I once heard her while she was talking to her friends......she said she don't like play boys especially me.

Tahir- why you always have a girl who don't like playboys.

Javin- oh do I tell Bhabi that you were one too

Tahir- Hyy I left being one long ago....but will you propose her??

Javin- how will I bhai when I know she hate me??

Tahir- remember you promised Ankita that you will win her heart and make her your wife.

Javin- I am still not over Ankita how can I??

Tahir- take a break  , don't be sad , fullfilthe promise if you Want her soul to rest in peace. Hmm.

Javin- I will bhai.....I am taking a break. I will go to states for a week to fresh my mind.....

Tahir- I will book your ticket hmm. Come back fresh and cheerful like you were. Ankita won't be happy to see you like this.

Javin- I will try my best bhai....now go and leave mealonefor sometime. I wanna be alone.

Tahir nodded and went out of the room mumbling-

Tahir- Aarvi Raichand......hope you handle my brother well.

A/n- how you like the replace meant . and yes Aarvikim is Javin's lead now..... I told you will like it....

So how you like that!!!

TBC~~~
712 words
Byy.