pt.23(The end)

(A long Time skip)

(A long Time skip)

It took a lot of time for everyone to became normal. That day Y/n went home with Aarvi, everyone had a hard time coping up with her because she remind them of Ankita.
B

ut eventually they became close, they stared treating her like their daughter. Its not like they were replacing Ankita but they couldn't help but get attached with Aarvi. It was like they knew her for years.

(The day Y/n was going)
Flashback

This is the day Y/n was going back with Aarvi but
Javin showed up in front of the door but straight away ignored Aarvi and went to greet his family.
Aarvi knew javin like her as he always flirted with her, asked her out on dates but she always ignored him.
She was thinking about it when Y/n said-

Y/n- he is Javin my debar! Do you know him?

Aarvi- umm ya he- he is in same collage as me but I never saw him this gloomy. What happened Di.

Y/n- I think you know Ankita ?

Aarvi- Ankita mehera? Yup I know her she is my classmate but she isn't coming college for some time.

Y/n- well she is my sister and she won't go as........she is dead!

Aarvi- WHAT ??

Y/n- hmm after her death its hard for everyone but mostly for javin cuz they were dating. So- he isn't himself for a while.

Aarvi- I- I am sorry Di I didn't knew but how and when- I know how it feels to lose someone precious.

Y/n- well I know. It do hurt but can I ask you a favor?

Aarvi- hmm!

Y/n- I- umm can you stay here forever. I don't know but you remind ne of her. You know my mom is not being herself so do my dad. My brother stopped smiling and Bhabi stopped her pranks. Can you stay with us to- to be my little sister. I know you like javin too. Don't ask how. But you can make them how they were.

Aarvi- but how can I- I don't wanna replace her......and about me liking javin. Its not a big deal. He need some time. And I will wait till he is ok. Then I will confess

Y/n - I am not telling you to replace her because you can have your own place in our hearts. I am willing to have you as my sister......and I know my family will accept you too.

Aarvi- I'll try my best to make a place in everyone's heart. Thank you Di. Now I know why Tahir bhai love you (^.^) because you are an Angle.

Y/n- did you got infected by Tahir ji's cheesiness?? Don't act like him now.

And they started talking again.