pt.17

Everyone were busy with there work....well mostly because of packing their stuffs. They were all going to their own places. In the mean time Roopraj and his family were all going to live in kapoor's mansion.
Tahir was all sad because no one was telling him where Y/n and her family go, same with Amit and Javin (maybe)

Tahir- mom where is my baby  ?? It's  8:00am in the morning so where is she?? She isn't in her room so-

Amit-  yes aunty.....Antara is even not here where did they go??

Javin- yes mom I even didn't saw that monkey- I mean my girlfriend !!

Himansi- *annoyed* you guys plz keep quite you are Giving me headache.

Sanjana- who told you to play overwatch at the and sleep like a log in the morning?? I remember no one did!

Jiya- you guys are unbelievable!

Tahir- but this didn't clarify where they went!

Ram- they went to their house where else??

Trio- WHAT!!!

Jasan- yes ! Y/n went to your room to wake you up Tahir but you didn't got up , and they were getting late so they left .

Jatin- AND about Antara she went to her house with her brother , and try to understand she came here from airport without even meeting her parents!!

Javin- hmm no problem I still can Meet Ankita in collage tho.

Amit- and I can meet Antara in our university or we can casually hangout.

Tahir- and I can go to the hospital to meet Y/n-

Himansi- oh No no no Mr.Tahir you can't.....don't forget what priest said, he said

Javin- that you can't meet Bhabi-

Jatin- for 2 months-

Abhimanyu- starting from now on.

Tahir- you gotta be kidding me......but mom we didn't even kis-

Ram- kvvjfhfjbguffufdhcvm ya shut up.

Tahir- ya like you never did it(¬_¬)

Sanjana- u-u-umm shut up and go fresh up Tahir you forgot you have to go for an inspection for our modeling department with me!!

Jiya- u all keep quit and get ready or i will have to do it in my way with my pink spatula

Javin- Bhabi why so violent we are going gezz.

Tahir- *thoughts* now how do i meet my teddy🐻, no one is letting me meet her and, Aaddya & Ashmeet already know about the situation so they won't let me meet her. Javin.....he can call Ankita to help me! But what if we get caught.....no no.... But

then when will my best friend card will work*smirk* Vijay will help me for sure but I need someone to handle everything in here........who??...who will do it????
ROOPRAJ BHAI ?? yes he can do it...like he did the same during his marriage.....but then again after sometimes Aarika Bhabi's sister died and they got divorced and everyone said that it's because they saw each other before the marriage!! And I don't want my sali(sister in law) to die, javin will kill me, but why am I thinking so negative If I think negative then only negative things will happen! I do want that.....now author do something. I can't believe the bad boy The TAHIR KAPOOR is getting scared and nervous huh.

A/n- *glare* you think I am some kind of idea machine?? That you shake me and get ideas.

Tahir- I knew it that your mind is blank tho(⌣̀_⌣́)

A/n- Bish do I get y/n married with someone else??

Tahir- yaa don't involve my teddy🐻 in here.

A/n- like that don't involve me in your mess go and call Vijay for help(¬_¬)

Tahir- ok ok gezz you and Sanjana Bhabi are the same.

A/n- 🙄💅🏻

Tahir- *thoughts* so now I have to execute MY plan, I will tell Roopraj Bhai to handle everyone here and Vijaya will handle Aaddya and Ashmeet, and I will see my teddy🐻.

A/n- think once again Tahir , think before doing & believing someone......

Tahir- hmm gezz calm down.

A/n- I am calm you are the hyper one in here kid.

Tahir- kid? Kid?? Bish I am 25 and you're 14 so be polite to elders .

A/n- ok but take a chill pill grandpa 🙄.

Tahir- you-

Just when he was going to say something he was called by- aarika

Aarika- Tahir what's wrong and why are you squishing the life out of that pillow, it's almost looking like it will bust.

And here Tahir who was dumbfounded looking like lost puppy.

Tahir- n-n-nothing Bhabi, Byy I am going

Saying that he ran away.

Aarika's POV

Why didn't he called me yet?? I need to send her away as soon as possible before Roopraj execute His plan. I need to tell everyone but how?? Without Roopraj knowing I can't even talk to anyone.

I need to send him and his brother away first then I will tell everyone about it.

I need to save Y/n and her family.

AND I WILL.

TBC~~~
850words.
Byy.
Love u❤
Purple you army💜