pt.10

BTS- guys do you miss us?? Cuz we miss you so much!!

_________________________

Author's POV
_________________________

Y/n was shocked as hell. She thought Tahir- means Tridev- means ta- ok whatever....he was going out of India but here he is standing in front of her with His family all smiling.

Y/n- Tahir ji didn't you told me you were going India??

Tahir- oh-

Himansi- Tahir you told her that *slightly angry*.....didn't I told you not to prank her??

Tahir- sorry mom!

Y/n- it was a prank?? Who do this types of pranks😠??

Tahir- *gulp* Y/n-

Yash- come on Y/n he came all the way to here and planed all this for you!!

Y/n- what plan?? And you knew about it too Bhai?

Radhika- well yes we all knew!!

Ankita- oh no no you all wait I don't know anything?? What's happening in here?? Why don't I know anything about this plan or whatever it is?? And-

Javin- and who are you to know!? Aren't you a outsider, and no one discuss any family matter with outside peoples !! If you were a family member they should have told you .Don't you have manners when two FAMILIES are talking and especially elders never interrupt. U r just a outsider stay in your limits! Who are you to them anyways??

A/n- that funking hurt you bitch!!

After hearing what Javin said everyone was shocked especially Himansi because javin NeVEr talk this rudely with anyone.

Ankita- ya- I- I am a outsider!! What am I even doing here. Byy mom dad I am going to grandma*left*

Ankita said to Sanjiv and Arundhti and went to Apsara. Javin was confused why she called mom dad to his bhabi's parents. But then he looked around him to see his family looking at him shocked and disappointed.  Y/n's parents were slightly hurt . Y/n and Yash were trying to control there anger.
Tahir stood there confused cuz even he didn't knew who was the girl who left. Cuz he heard Mr.Mehera have 2 children ONLY.