pt.8

Play this while reading

Play this while reading. Thank u. And yes its Jimin in the pic with Y/n.

Radhika's POV

Me and Y/n came out for a walk. After the marriage thing grandma told us.....we are still digesting it.grandma said its her best friend's grandson, but we are still worried.....I hope whoever that guy is take care of y/n.

The way this view is awesome. I remember coming here after this long time.....how beautiful nature is.

Me- Y/n can I ask you something?? If you don't mind

Y/n- ofcourse bhabi you can .

Me- are you happy with this marriage....I mean do you love someone else??

Author's POV

After hearing what radhika asked Y/n became a statue. Her body went numb.

Y/n- w-w-what are y-you saying b-bhabi I I- no no I d-don't love someone else obviously.

Now radhika was clear Y/n was hiding something from her from everyone.
She was shuttering and she do it when she is nervous or lying.

Y/n - why are we talking about this let's go everyone must be waiting for us at home.

Y/n successfully changed the topic and they went back home.

At home.

When they went inside.......only find everyone sitting and discussing.....about how to welcome there guests and Y/n's future in-laws.

Yes.....in laws cuz they were coming tomorrow, to see Y/n and fix the Engagement date.

For Y/n everything was like a bullet train.....fast......really fast. She didn't want to marry this fast.....she don't know that TRIDEV or whatever.
She didn't't want this but for her grandma she have to do this.