pt.16

⚛_________________⚛

Author's pov
⚛_________⚛

Everyone especially Amit and Jarun were waiting for Antara to come. As Jarun was abroad he couldn't contact his sister much, he is excited to see his monkey- I mean sister.
On the other hand Y/n was getting creepy vibes from Roopraj and Aarika because either one of them were staring at her or glaring at her, first she ignored it but as time passed it started to get even more scarier.
Aditya was constantly flirting with the girls while they ignored his existence.
Ankita was fighting with javin since morning because of the girlfriend matter .

Radhika was talking to Sanjana and jiya about daily life. Ram,Jatin, Jasan and Yash got busy with work, Himanshi and abhimanyu  went to there village  for some work with y/n's parents .
Navneet and Krishna were planning to go on a trip with their family after somedays.
Tahir keep blushing whenever Y/n flirt with him and give him complements.

A/n- I don't know what to write!! I am out of motivation😶😩.

After some hours everyone were sitting in the living room when bell rang. Y/n got up and went to open it and got tackled down with a bone breaking hug.

And it was non other than-:

Amit- A-A-Antara!!

A/n-that's how she look!!

Antara- I missed you Y/n Di !

Y/n- aww I missed you too Antara. How are you??

Antara- well I am good what about you AND where is your soon to be hubby??

Y/n- well he is blushing- I mean sitting inside. Let's go inside and introduce you to all.

They went inside and-

Antara- ayo my piggy brother!!

Jarun- ayo my monkey sista!! How was your trip?? I hope it went terrible!

Antara- and how's your trip I hope you lose your passport there!

They both did a bro-sis handshake and hugged each other!
Others were looking at them weirdly .
Antara broke the hug and look around the room to find the state of the living room which was like-:

A random dude in her way(javin) trying to convince Ankita for something.
Aditya who  she know flirting with Navneet.
Krishna who was busy talking to her boyfriend.
Aniket fighting with Tahir because of some unknown reason.
Roopraj busy staring at Y/n?? How odd she thought !
Aarika busy on phone too doing god knows what?

Just then she saw-

Antara- Amit?? What are you doing here??

Amit- well you know Y/n is marrying my cousin brother who is fighting with Aniket over there*sign*

She looked at there side and looked back at Amit while making wierd face.

Antara- you serious??😶

They talked too long not knowing what's around them.

Y/n sits in the couch when both Tahir and Aniket runner off to her and cling on her arms!

Aniket- chachi why are you marrying chachu HE is not that handsome-

Everyone in room look at there direction while y/n laughed nervously.

Tahir- ya aarika Bhabi see what's your kid saying to my lobly soon to be wife. If she don't marry me who should she marry then??

Roopraj was being internally happy thinking that his son want Y/n as HIS new mom but-

Aniket- obviously me duh! I am more handsome that you*stuckout his tongue*

The peoples in room went dead silent.

Y/n- but baby I am elder than you I can't marry you!

Aniket- then I will marry Ankita Di!

Javin- ya you !! she is mine!

Aniket- Then this new aunty*points at Antara*

Amit- well baby she gonna be your chachi too!*whispered to Aniket*

Aniket- then I will marry Navneet Di or Krishu Di!

Javin- they are already taken kid!*smirk*

Ankita- ya javin stop being rude to him you little rabbit!!

Aniket was about to cry when-

All ladies/girls rushed to him smacking there partner/soon to be partners, and stared to console the (not)poor boy. Aarika was looking at get son in amusement .

Aarika- *thoughts* he is way more good actor than his father but at least my baby is crying because he want attention but this Roopraj is a color changing beast.I need to warn everyone about his intentions before its too late and I can't risk him knowing that I know about Hus dark intentions.
I don't want that another innocent soul go through the thing I went through. I don't know who is the girl he is obsessed with but I will surely save her. I swear on my dead sister that i will give her Justice and save that girl. I won't let Roopraj rape another girl like he did to my sister. But I promise and swear on my life that I will destroy him and his family. Just wait and watch Mr.Roopraj aka ravana how I will help your enemies without you knowing. I will be that bivisan who will help ram(not RM) and hanuman to burn your Lanka and kill you. Its a promise from Aarika.

Just wait and watch

How was the plot twist??

TBC~~~~