pt.14

Happy belated diwali to all

Happy belated diwali to all. Hope you get all happiness in your life and a bright future.
And its gonna be a short chapter so I am really sorry. I have to take rest after whole month struggling.

____________________

Author's POV
____________________

Everyone went back to the mehera's Dadi's house after the engagement. Everyone was hella tired but in case of Tahir.....he was blushing and smiling all the way like idiots😂 because Y/n was sitting with him in the same car.
Y/n was never of a flirt but she is an army and too JIMIN Stan so- u know what I mean. 

She was throwing pickup lines like -

"Are you straw because I want you berry berry much and drink my juice"

"You are a teddy🐻 which I wanna cuddle whole night or may be we can have more than cuddles*smirk*"

"I can be a iron to press you in bed whole night long"

"How are babies made?? Do you know or should I teach you?"

And here the guy who was gonna make Y/n blush is a blushing mess right now. And Y/n was having her time teasing her fiance.

They reached the house and all elders went to sleep while teens and others were sitting in the garden.
In that time Aarika , Aditya, Roopraj, Amit and Aniket came there.
Aniket was the first one to run off to javin,because they are close.

Aarika- so Tahir how it's going with life and finally getting married after some time??

Tahir- *blush* Bhabi stop teasing me!! *hug Y/n*

Y/n laughed at it and hug her blushing fiance.

Aditya- so soon to be Bhabi I  your handsome debar Aditya .

Aarika- and I am Aarika.

Roopraj- I am Roopraj.

Amit- and I am Amit. Hi  Bhabi*cute smile*

Y/n- hallo all I am Y/n

Roopraj- I know*whispered*

Y/n- huh??

Aditya- well Bhabi I heard you have your sister here??

A/n- BTW Jatin, TXT , Aisha, Anushka and Lavanya went to Mumbai with Vijay, Aaddya and Ashmeet.

Everyone looked at Ankita who was busy talking to Navneet and Krishna.
Y/n called her and she went towards them with her friends.

Y/n- Anku introduce yourself to them and you too Krishna and Navneet.

Navneet- well hi I am Navneet, 18 and I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Krishna- Hi I am Krishna , 17 and I TOO have a boyfriend.

Aditya's face went pale while Tahir,ram, jasan, Sanjana , jiya , Lia and javin were trying to control there laughter.

But then he soon smirked making them confuse-

Ankita- Hi  I am Ankita and I am 17

Aditya- u don't have a boyfriend??

Everyone of his family knew what he tryna do.

Ankita- well-

but suddenly javin stand up and went toward her and hold her hand.

Javin- who said she don't have a boyfriend ?? Well hi I am javin her boyfriend!!

A/n- *dead*

Tahir , his brothers and sister in laws chocked on there saliva while Krishna and Navneet were about to faint and.......y/n's eyes were looking like a plate .

TBC~~~~
522words.