Chapter 2: Coming back.

Jungkook was now in his house, in his bedroom laying on his bed. "Why do i have to go back there?" He whined and rolled on the bed, feeling nothing but helpless.

Laying on his stomach, he fake cried onto his pillow. Suddenly, his phone started to ring, signalling that someone is calling "Aggrrhh who is it?" He groaned and answered the call.

"Hello? Who the fuck is it?!" He said in a irritated tone, not fearing to show clearly his annoyance "What bro, are you fucking serious?!" Jungkook widened his eyes and straightened his position.

"Yeonjun, my freind!! How are you?" "Why are you pissed off, again?" The silver haired guy sighed "There is something-"

Before he could even speak further, his friend cut him off in the middle of his sentence "Just come to the nearest night club tonight, bye."

With that the phone call got cut by Yeonjun and Jungkook frowned.

He then looked at the time and saw a few hours still left before this sudden planned outing "Let's sleep then." He put aside his phone and layed on his bed before drifting to his dreamland.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME

Jungkook got up and washed himself before changing his clothes for this night.

He then made his way toward the nearest club, feeling sad yet happy. It was probably his last outing with his childhood friend before going back to Korea, and he never expected that to happen one day.

A sigh left his mouth and decided to gather himself before continuing to make his way toward his destination.

As he arrived there and entered in, all the girls got sticked to him.

A smug smile appeared on his pinkish soft lips and he winked at them, flustering their hearts. This was when he started to search for Yeonjun, still 3 women sticking to him.

It didn't bother him as he was used to it since he came here, in Canada, for his studies.

After some time, he successfully spotted Yeonjun, from afar, who was sitting on a chair, drinking his cold-drink.

He went to him and the guy looked up at him happily, but soon his features seemed more like a pissed off Grandpa. "Jungkook, are you serious?" He sounded so done and Jungkook smiled apologitecly to him.

"Sorry bro it's not me but they are the ones who are stuck to me." Yeonjun sighed then looked at the women "Is your presence compulsory, can't we have some quality time?!"

The women did not move and Yeonjun looked in disbelief at the silver haired guy who chuckled and sent the women away from them.

He then sat down and told a bartender to bring a glass of beer for him. "So how's life going?" Jungkook asked and Yeonjun replied "Nothing special, what about you? Were you not going to tell me something, on the call?"

"Yes, if you didn't have cut the call off on my nose." Jungkook rolled his eyes and Yeonjun laughed "Ok sorry sorry, now tell me what it is."

The younger one sighed "I'm going back to Korea." Yeonjun widened his eyes at this revelation "What?!".

"Yes, dad already booked my flight ticket for the next week".

Yeonjun could not believe his own ears "How can you go back like that, like you lived almost your whole life here, in Canada."

The bartender handed to Jungkook his beer and he took it before taking a sip from it "Yeonjun you know very well that it's our native country, so we can't just abandon Korea like that."

The blue haired guy then continued to drink his beer as Jungkook sighed "And to tell you the truth, i really do miss Korea. The natural smell of my country, my parents, my brother, my freinds literally everything".