Chapter 18: Confession.

YN: Hello?...Yes i would like to order 2 boxes of fried chicken please...Yes only this...the adress is (put any adress you want)....Ok thank you...Bye.

Jungkook: When will they come?

YN: We have to wait for 1 hour.

Jungkook: Ahh it's too long!

YN chuckled lightly before starting to scroll trough her phone.

Jungkook had nothing to do as he already scrolled trough his phone.

But it looks like he had something more interessting to do; to look at YN.

This is now that he noticed that she was so fine in her crop top and her sweatpants.

Her slim waist, her natural face, her wet hair because of the rain...literally everything.

Jungkook: Why am i thinking like that of her? She is making me go crazy...

He thought and looked away from her...

1 HOUR LATER...

YN was now laying on the floor just for fun even though Jungkook said to her to lay on the bed.

YN: I'm fine Jungkook, i love to do that time to time.

Jungkook: But you will hurt your back like that!

YN shook her head and continued to roll over the floor.

Suddently the door bell rang and YN quickly got up and ran downstairs before opening the door.

She accepted the delivery and ran back upstairs quickly.

She arrived to Jungkook's room and showed him the boxes of fried chicken happily as he smiled widely.

She sat down in front of Jungkook and opened the boxes before giving one to Jungkook.

He thanked her and they started to eat happily...

YN: It's been a long time that i didn't eat this!

Jungkook: Yeah It's so damn good!

With that they continued to eat...

Suddently YN saw there was no water...

YN: Wait i will bring water for us.

Jungkook nodded and she went to grab water from the kitchen.

Soon she came back and poured some water in a glass for Jungkook before giving it to him.

Jungkook: Thank you.

YN: You are welcome.

With that he started to drink, but the glass slipped from his hand a little bit as his hands were oily and the water fell on his T-shirt.

YN: Oh no!

YN quickly took the glass from him and tried to pull his wet shirt away from his bandage.

YN: Your bandage musn't be wet!

She then took a paper and started to wipe his T-shirt as well his abdomen.

Jungkook looked at her intensly but couldn't held anymore.

He grabbed her hand which made her stop her movements, she blushed and her heartbeat increased at the same time.

She looked into his shameless eyes and looked away...

Jungkook: YN...?

She didn't reply as she was in shock right now...

Jungkook: YN look at me.