Chapter 38: A life in danger.

It was now more than 5 hours that YN was still in this dark and hopeless room.

YN: Everyone will be really worried about me, how can i tell them that i'm kidnapped by Yeonjun?

YN closed her eyes as some tears fell from her eyes.

YN: Why does life play games with me? I really wanted Jungkook to know about our child. How much he would be happy when he will know about our baby.

YN smiled to herself while thinking about him.

MEANWHILE...

Jacqueline: You already kidnapped her?

Yeonjun: Yes.

They were sitting in the living room and Jacqueline just came to know about YN's kidnapping.

Jacqueline: But how? Like when?

Yeonjun: Today, when she was at hospital, i just kidnapped her in the parking lot.

Yeonjun smirked as Jacqueline laughed evilly.

Jacqueline: Finally this slut is under our control.

Yeonjun suddently clenched his jaw at how she called her.

Yeonjun: You better don't call her like that.

Jacqueline frowned at his behaviour.

Jacqueline: If i don't call a slut, a slut then what should i call her?

Yeonjun death glared her.

Yeonjun: She is not, and you better don't say that again.

Jacqueline: What is wrong with you?

Yeonjun got up from the couch and called a maid.

Yeonjun: Maid!!

A maid came while running and bowed to him.

Yeonjun: Bring a fresh dinner with a glass of juice and some vitamines for weakness problems.

The maid nodded and went away as Yeonjun was about to walk away but Jacqueline got up and grabbed his arm.

Yeonjun looked at her uninteressed as she asked.

Jacqueline: For whom were you asking the dinner?

Yeonjun: This should not matter to you, and you better go back to your house before i send you by my own ways.

With that he walked somewhere and left a dumbfounded Jacqueline behind him.

She gritted her teeth before grabbing her purse and going outside of the house.

Yeonjun sighed and went into the basement before entering in the room in which was YN.

He entered in and YN looked at him before looking back away.

YN saw him walking to her and sitting in front of her.

Yeonjun: So how does it feel to stay here? With me?

YN looked down as she had a severe headache and her womb was hurting her.

Yeonjun: Don't you have a tongue to reply?

YN gathered her courage to speak.

YN: I don't think that replying to your question is compulsary.

Yeonjun: You better stay in your limits otherwise i would do something that i shouln't.

Suddently the same maid came with the tray of food, a glass of juice and some medecines.

YN looked up at the maid who gave the tray and went away.