Chapter 34: Hurt.

YN woke up at 7 AM with a headache and a light stomachache.

She groaned lightly and sat up on the bed only to see Jungkook still sleeping.

YN then looked at the time and saw that she woke up quite early.

YN: I guess that i should do my morning routine.

She got up from the bed while bearing the headache and went into the bathroom.

30 mins later, YN came out only to see Jungkook already awake and sitting on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

She then remembered about the last night's incident and decided to stay quiet.

Jungkook looked at her and saw her walking to the closet before taking out a pair of chlothes for him.

YN then put Jungkook's chlothes on the dresser's chair before walking toward the door.

Jungkook quickly had the reflex of getting up and running after her before she could go outisde.

She was about to grab the door's handle but Jungkook grabbed her hand.

She looked up at him blankly as his face was looking sad and upset.

Jungkook: Are you not going to talk to me?

YN sighed and forwaded her hand to grab the handle once again but this time Jungkook took her both hands and pinned her to the closest wall.

YN looked at him angrily as he spoke.

Jungkook: At least don't ignore me.

YN: I...i just don't know but i don't wanna talk to anyone. I don't feel good right now, i need some time alone.

She was being moody, once she would be angry then she would just say that she wanted to be alone.

Jungkook sighed and kissed her cheek as she felt happy and excited internally.

Jungkook: Please forgive me.

YN looked away as she wanted him to kiss her more.

Jungkook kissed again her cheek as she couldn't help but smile slightly.

Jungkook noticed and laughed at her cuteness before kissing her cheek several times and she finally decided to giggle.

Jungkook laughed against her cheek and started to tickle her as she laughed her heart out.

YN: P-Please...p-please s-stop- hahahaha!!

Jungkook finally stopped as YN continued to laugh.

Jungkook smiled and caressed her face.

Jungkook: Be always smily, i love to see you like that.

YN smiled.

YN: Ok...now go to wash yourself and come downstairs, i already took out your clothes.

Jungkook nodded as YN went out of the room while smiling happily.

As she was going downstairs, Jisoo joined her.

Jisoo: Good morning YN!

YN: Good morning unnie, how are you feeling?

Jisoo: Good, but i hate morning sickness, it's just too much to handle every single day.

YN: It's normal and you have to get used of it because there are still 8 month and half before you.

Jisoo sighed and nodded before they both could walk to the livingroom.

This is when they saw the middle aged couple and Taehyung sitting there while sipping their morning teas.

Jisoo&YN: Good morning everyone!