Chapter 28 (+18): Finally ready.

YN: Jungkook...i'm ready, i'm ready to let you mark me as yours.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and happiness.

Jungkook: What?...i mean i'm not forcing you...

YN smiled and shook her head as he smiled in disbelieve.

Jungkook: Like...really, you are ready...?

YN: Yes i'm 100% ready.

Jungkook felt so much happy, he then got up from the bed and went to the door before locking it.

He then ran back to YN and fell on top of her before starting to kiss her again as she kissed him back.

It was a lie if YN would say that she was not nervous but she trusted Jungkook enough.

Jungkook then went again to her neck and started to leave wet kisses with some hickeys.

One of his hands started to roam around her body, feeling every inch as YN shivered under his cold hands.

He slowly lift up her large T-shirt before taking it off and throwing it on the floor.

He looked at her topless figure and found her really beautiful even tough she was still in her bra.

He then leaned down again and kissed her.

Jungkook: You are so beautiful.

He whispered against her lips which made her happy and relaxed.

He then went down and started to kiss her chest, then her stomach before arriving to her short's hem.

He then looked into her eyes to ask her permission as she nodded.

He slowly took off her short, sliding it along her legs then threw it away like the T-shirt.

He then eyed her perfect sculpted body and got even harder.

After that, Jungkook's hands went to YN's back before unclipping her bra as her breaths quickened.

Jungkook slowly took off her bra and looked at her breasts while licking his lips.

YN felt a little shy and covered her breasts but Jungkook took her hands and pinned them above her head.

Jungkook: Don't hide yourself, you are amazingly beautiful.

He then leaned over her and started to suck on her right breast while leaving hickeys as YN moaned at the upcomming pleasure.

Jungkook got turned on by her moans, and as his first hand pinned YN's hands, his second hand went to her chlothed pussy before rubbing it slowly.

He sensed that she was wet and smirked before looking up at her.

Jungkook: Already wet for me?

YN didn't reply as Jungkook's hand was still rubbing her womanhood which gave her a big amount of pleasure.

Soon he let go of her hands and his both hands went to her panties before taking it off.

This is now that YN was all naked and Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook: So beautiful....

He said before taking off his own T-shirt which revealed his well built body.

YN's eyes widened at how perfect his abs were.

Jungkook: Like the view?

YN quickly looked away feeling too shy.

He then spoke again after leaning again over her.

Jungkook: Babygirl, this night will be the most memorable for you. But i have few rules for you, if you don't follow them then you will get a punishment alright?