Chapter 6 (+16): Catch the attention.

YN arrived back to her house and did her night routine before going to sleep.

YN: Ouff what a tiring day!

Meanwhile at Jeon's house....

Jisoo's family already went back to their house and now, the middle aged couple, Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting in the living room.

Ji-ho: I feel like YN is gonna really make us surprised with her work.

Ji-a: She is a very good girl, unfortunately her parents left her without seeing her independant and strong.

Ji-a said sadly and the others hummed...

Jungkook was just scrolling trough his phone when suddently he got a notification from Jacqueline.

He rolled his eyes before clicking on the notification.

He opened the message and saw that it was a message linked with a picture.

(There will be a mature content/scene ahead, if you are unconfortable then you can skip this part. But if you are an unholy child then you are the most welcome😏. This is my first time, writing a thing like that so please don't be upset if it's not good. Enjoy!!).

Jacqueline: Daddy i miss you😏🥺

And the pic was a pic of Jacqueline in a short and laced lingerie.

Jungkook widened his eyes and gulped down his own saliva.

He looked around and saw everyone talking to each other, he breathed out then replied.

Jungkook: Ohh goshh, gurl you are making me hard!! If you continue then i can't stop myself anymore.

Jacqueline: Don't stop yourslef daddy, just go with the flow.

Jungkook was really not interessted in Jacqueline, but when it comes to these types of situations, he can't control himself.

Suddently his member started to hurt him as he was really hard.

He excused himself then ran uspstairs before entering in his room.

He looked his room's door then entered in the bathroom before locking this door too.

He closed his eyes then started to massage his member trough his chlothes.

He then pulled down his sweat pants and his boxer, his huge dick which was big, veiny and quite large, sprung up.

He then took his member in his hand and started to pump it.

He moaned lightly as the pleasure started his work.

He then continued to pump his member slowly until he couldn't stand anymore and went wild.

He pumped it harder and faster, his muscles started to shiver as the pleasure was devouring his energy.

He stumbled backward a little bit before sitting on the corner of the bath tub.

As he sensed that he was getting close to his climax and would moan louder, he turned on the water.

He then continued to pump his big member faster, this is when suddently the orgasm hit him and he almost shouted in pleasure.

Jungkook: YN!!

He cummed all over his muscular tights, his hands and on the floor.

But then he realised that he yelled YN's name while cumming.

He frowned while breathing heavily and his sweat was rolling down from his forehead.

Jungkook: Why...did i say her name?