Chapter 29 (+18): Again...

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING...

It was 7 AM when suddently Jungkook woke up from his sleep after sensing the sunlight hitting his face.

He rubbed his eyes before looking around and seeing YN sleeping in his arms.

He soon remembered about last night and smiled shyly yet happily, he was happy that everything went really well for her first time.

He then kissed her forehead and she too started to move.

YN rubbed her eyes before opening them and made an eye contact with Jungkook.

She smiled to him...

Jungkook: How are you feeling?

YN: A little bit tired but happy too.

Jungkook: It's good to know, by the way let's take a bath, your lower part must be still sore.

YN remembered what happened last night and blushed lightly as Jungkook giggled.

Jungkook: Don't worry, you did very well yesterday.

YN smiled to him and he kissed her before getting up from the bed and putting on his boxer.

Jungkook then walked to YN's side before taking her in bridal style.

YN: I can walk, you know?

Jungkook: I don't think so, your lower part is still sore so it's better if i carry you.

YN nodded as they entered the bathroom.

Jungkook made her stand beside the bathtub, still gripping her as he turned on the water on the right temperature.

As the water was filling the tub, he took a body soap before pouring a little bit in the water.

It created soapsuds and Jungkook soon turned off the water as the bathtub was already filled.

He then carried YN before making her sit in the tub gently.

After placing her, he took off his boxer and slide himself behind YN.

He hugged her by her waist as YN leaned backward on his chest.

Jungkook snuggled his head in her neck as she closed her eyes feeling relaxed at this moment.

Jungkook: Thank you YN for trusting me last night. I can't explain how much i'm happy that you surpassed your fear.

YN smiled and grabbed his hands which were massaging her stomach and her breasts.

YN: Thanks to you, that you were caring toward me, last night as well now too.

Jungkook smiled before kissing her neck and sucking on it as YN moaned.

YN's moans would always make Jungkook turned on and he would become hard.

His hands continued to play with her breasts, and suddently he shook them harshly.

She hissed and moaned at the same time and Jungkook just wanted to fuck her badly again.

Slowly, his right hand approached dangerously her clitoris as the left hand was playing with her left breats and her nipple.

As his hand arrived to YN's clit, she shivered at the upcomming pleasure.

He soon started to rub it as YN started to moan louder but not that loud.

Jungkook: Babygirl i wanna fuck you again really badly....you are making me hard.

YN: Aaa-ahh...

Jungkook continued to rub her clit as YN felt like she was about to cum.