Chapter 35: Thrown out of the house.

Soon the party was over and the guests started to go back to their homes including the Jeon family.

They all drove off to their house and arrived in no time.

YN firstly got out of the car and entered in the house followed by the others.

Everyone were already full, so they were not hungry at all and directly bidded their good night before entering in their perspective rooms.

Meanwhile YN entered in her and Jungkook's shared bedroom before laying down on the bed.

She was feeling extremely tired that she fell on the bed.

YN then sat up but groaned as her abdomen and her back stretched while she was sitting up and it hurted her.

She was confused as it never happened before, but shrugged it off while thinking that it was maybe her tiredness.

She then took off her heels which were hurting her feets during the whole party.

This is when Jungkook entered the room while sighing tiredly and went to the bedside table before putting down his watch, wallet and all.

YN didn't look at him nor say something and just continued to mind her own business.

Meanwhile Jungkook took off his coat and tie while looking at her.

Jungkook: Are you again not talking to me?

YN: Who said that?

Jungkook: Your behaviour.

YN: My behaviour is like usual.

YN got up and entered the bathroom to take a shower.

Jungkook: I must do something with Jacqueline otherwise it will affect badly mine and YN's relationship.

He rubbed his temple as a headache was forming.

While YN was taking a shower, Jungkook decided to take out their chlothes to sleep.

Soon YN came out and Jungkook entered in to take a shower.

YN looked at the chlothes before wearing them and cleaning the room.

She then looked around for a bottle of water as she was feeling thirsty but didn't find.

YN: Not even a bottle of water in this room.

She sighed and went downstairs before heading to the kitchen.

But it looked like going to the kitchen right at this moment was the biggest mistake.

Jacqueline was also here, drinking a cup of green tea.

YN ignored her and walked to the frigde as Jacqueline looked at all of her movements and actions.

Jacqueline: Look who came.

YN still ignored and continued to mind her own business but Jacqueline couldn't let this chance slide away.

YN grabbed a bottle and was about to go out of the kitchen but Jacqueline said something which made her stop on her track.

Jacqueline: You know, dancing with your husband was really amazing. The way he would touch my waist and the way he would look into my eyes....haaaa it was really amazing.

YN turned around with a blank face and saw the stupid smirk of this bitch on her face.

YN walked to her and stood few inches away from her.

YN: You know, exagering a fact or a moment runs into your veins. I'm sure 100% that he didn't even look into your eyes.

Jacqueline burned internally but didn't show it, she knew very well that YN was right.