Chapter 20: First gift.

TIME SKIP TO 2 DAYS LATER...

This day was the day when Jisoo and her family had to come to Jeon's house.

Everyone were in the living room waiting for Taehyung's family-in-law and the man for the wedding cards.

Ji-a: What type of card should we choose?

Ji-ho: Yeah she is right, YN what is the theme colour for the wedding?

YN: You told me light purple and white.

Ji-ho: Yeah yeah right!

Taehyung: Ok then we will see.

Suddently they heard a horn outside of the house and they understood that it was Jisoo and her family.

They entered in their house and everyone said hello to each other.

Jisoo then turned to YN while smiling widely...

Jisoo: YN i'm really happy that you met your brother and i'm even more happier to know that you are my sis-in-law.

YN smiled sweetly to Jisoo...

YN: Me too i'm really happy that you both are getting married plus i'm the wedding planner which makes me even more happier and excited.

Soon they all headed to the living room and sat down on the couch.

Soon a maid came with their everning's teas.

They started to drink it while having a good quality time.

Ji-ho: So how are you all doing, especially you Jisoo dear?

Jisoo: We are very good uncle, how about you all?

Ji-a: We are really good too.

Mrs. Kim spoke out of nowhere...

Mrs. Kim: Ji-a, when are you marrying Jungkook?

Jungkook and YN widened their eyes after hearing her....

Ji-a: Oh for now we are just trying to have a successful wedding of our first son. And for Jungkook, i want him to spend some more time alone before getting him married. Plus he is still young.

Mrs. Kim: Oh i see.

They smiled to each other before continuing to drink their teas.

Suddently a man came and he was here for the cards.

TIME SKIP TO 2 HOURS LATER...

Jisoo's family went back to their home after that everyone chose the perfect card for the wedding.

YN then took out her laptop and started to do some work as the others scattered everywhere in the house.

Meanwhile Jungkook arrived to his room and sat down on his bed while thinking about what Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook: I don't feel good about her intentions toward me...

He shrugged off these thoughts and started to scroll trough his phone.

As he was scrolling trough instagram, his eyes caught something.

It was a video, when a man gifted a beautiful dress and a neckalce to her wife.

Jungkook: This is right, we are relationship but i didn't even gift her something.

He sighed as he didn't know what to buy...

After thinking for almost 1 hour, he decided to call his freinds as they were the only ones who could help him.

He dialed J-hope's number and called him...