Chapter 27: Insecurities.

TIME SKIP TO NIGHT TIME...

Everyone were now eating their dinner normally, as usual.

The incident with Jacqueline which happened few hours ago, seemed to be a topic less interessting than this moment.

YN and Jungkook were feeling better now, but still YN was somewhere and somehow scared that she might come back and try to do something which could harm their relationship.

But soon YN shrugged these thoughts as she wanted to be happier with her family.

As they were eating, Jungkook's phone suddently rang.

He frowned before taking out his phone from his back pocket and looked at the ID with a strange look.

YN: Who is it?

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and looked at YN.

Jungkook: I don't know because it's a private number.

They all directed their eyes toward Jungkook and the phone call already got cut automatically.

He shrugged off his shoulders before putting the phone down beside his plate.

He then continued to eat as well the others.

Suddently Jungkook got another call and this time he decided to respond to the call.

Jungkook: Hello?

He asked in a curious yet insecure voice as the others stayed calm.

???: Jungkook...

Jungkook quickly understood who it was and his voice as well his eyes showed only hatrer and rage.

It was not Jacqueline's number because Jungkook blocked Jacqueline's number long time back.

So Jacqueline just called him with another number.

Jungkook: What the hell do you want now!!??

He yelled making the other jolt up in fear and looking at him shocked.

Jacqueline: Jungkook, please this time listen me. I'm not going to harm you or your fiancee. I just want a place to live, i thought that if i come to Korea then i would live with you. But now i don't have a roof upper my head nor a person to whom i can trust.

Jungkook: What are you trying to tell me?! Do you think that i will let you enter my house, never even think about it!!!

Jacqueline: Please Jungkook, i just want a roof to protect myself. Since you throwed me out of the house, i'm just sitting there not knowing where to go and to whom trust.

Jungkook: You can't fool me! Just get out of my life.

Jacqueline started to fake sob and cry badly as Jungkook rolled his eyes and was about to cut the call but she again spoke.

Jacqueline: Please Jungkook, i beg you. I will just stay in a corner of the house and will never disturb you at all.

Jungkook: Don't you understand a no! I don't want you to be my relationship wrecker nor i want you to stay here!

Jacqueline: Please Jungkook, just once. If any of my acts toward you or your finacee seems harmful to you, then just kick me out of the house. But please just once.

Jacqueline rolled her eyes while still sobbing fakely as Jungkook cuts off the call.

She looked at her phone's screen and gritted her teeth.