Chapter 12: Getting closer.

YN was insecure about all of her mouvements toward Jungkook and also herself.

Jungkook saw how she was reacting at every touch, he frowned.

Jungkook: Why do i feel like she is insecure, scared and helpless?

He thought to himslef while trying to have a eye contact with her.

They started to dance while swinging their bodies from left to right and right to left.

Jungkook was feeling something really strange while looking at her negative expressions.

He tightened his grip around YN's waist to make her feel secured.

Jungkook could only do that to make her feel secured.

YN finally looked up at him and saw something else in his eyes other than ignorance and playboy's look.

She saw the worry and sadness in his eyes.

For once YN felt him more than her client's brother, she suddently had a feeling of having a break down.

She looked away from Jungkook's beautiful black eyes.

She looked around them only to have a eye contact with Yeonjun's furious eyes.

She got scared and sticked herself to Jungkook as some tears rolled down from her eyes.

She put her both arms around Jungkook's waist and tightened her grip.

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock but also in some kind of happiness.

He felt his shirt getting wet every seconds.

He frowned and slowly put his arms around her too, pulling her more toward himself.

She felt that much secured that she started to sniff.

Jungkook got really worried this time...

Jungkook: YN?

He brought his hand to YN's hair and started to caress it.

For the very first time he felt that much close to a girl, not physically but emotionally.

Jungkook: YN are you ok?

YN: N-No....

Jungkook tightened his grip around her and spoke sweetly...

Jungkook: May i know the reason?

After few minutes of silent, YN finally spoke...

YN: I c-can't t-tell y-you...

She started to cry and Jungkook quickly pulled out from the hug before bringing her inside of the house.

Yeonjun looked at them and breathed out angrily...

Jungkook brought her uspstairs then entered in his room.

He made her enter in then closed the door before locking it.

YN was crying non stop while standing in a corner of the room.

Jungkook looked at her crying figure and for the very first time his heart ached after seeing a girl crying.

He approached her slowly and grabbed her hand before pulling her toward the bed.

They sat down before Jungkook could take a glass of water and giving it to YN.

She shivered while taking the glass and started to sip the water nervously.

Jungkook looked at her state and understood that there was really something wrong.