RINDOU HAITANI : PAY ATTENTION

AUTHOR NOTE : THIS IS FUTURE RINDOU . 

Rindou Pov 

I came home 7p.m from work . I entered the house expecting a welcome from my beautiful wife but instead I was greeted by an empty living room with only silence . I checked the kitchen but she was not there either . I then decided to check our bedroom . As I approached I heard the sound of typing . When I walked in the room I saw Y/n's eyes glued to the screen doing work . She payed no attention to me , as a matter of fact she didn't even notice me come in the room . I closed the door to see if I could get her attention but still nothing . I scoffed and sat on the bed looking at her with an annoyed expression . 

I sat down waiting but she still didn't notice me

I sat down waiting but she still didn't notice me . All that was heard in this room was the sound of typing surounded by silence . 

*5 minutes later 

........*.typing *. 

Rindou Pov 

I got up and opened the door then slammed it shut causing a loud bang . Y/n flinched then turn around and saw me . 

Y/N - "Ohhh, welcome home Rinny " . She simply said then turned around and continued typing.

Rindou - " I didn't just arrive home for your information "

Y/N - "Ohhh, that interesting ...." She didn't even bother to turn around she was just looking at her screen while typing .  I sat down on the bed again . 

*A while later * 

YN POV 

Annnnnnd........done. I finished my work and was reading to spend time  with Rinny . I stood up and turned to face him with a smile . And he just looked at me with a glare . I was confused why he was glaring at me . 

Y/N - "Rinny "

..................

Y/N - "Rin " 

..............

Y/N - " Rin "

........

YN POV 

I thought perhaps he had a bad day at work . He stood up and left the room . I followed him . He went to the kitchen so I assumed he was hungry . I took out the left-overs out of the fridge and heat it in the microwave . I got a fork and rested it on the table and then took the food out of the microwave and gave it to him . Usually he would thank me for the food but he just began to eat it with silence . He finished and just left the kitchen without praising my food . I was shocked . How disrespectful . I followed him as he sat on the couch and sat next to him . He was ignoring me . 

...........

Y/N - "Rinny ..is this about me not giving attention to you "

Rindou - " AHA ! So you knew "

Y/N-"Sorry.....". I said looking down . 

Rindou- " Cuddles ....". I looked up at him . 

Rindou-" I want cuddles...". He said while looking to the side blushing . 

Y/N-"lol....no ".He turned t me shocked . 

Rindou-"Wha- Why not ?!"

Y/N-"U-um I was just joking ...ehe...."

Rindou-"...........". I scratched the back of my neck and smiled ackwardly waiting for his response.He stared at me and just walked away . He went upstairs and closed the door and I heard a clicking noise . When I tried to oepen the bedroom door , it was locked . I asked Rinny to open the door but a only got the response of silence . I had no choice but the sleep on the couch ;-;.

AUTHOR'S NOTE : HELLO MY FELLOW ANIME WATCHERS . THIS IS MY FIRST ONESHOT I ALWAYS WANTED TO POST . HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND ALSO REMINDER : IF ANYONE COMMENTS ON MY PAGE , KEEP THE COMMENTS CLEAN . THIS IS A CLEAN PAGE . ANYWAYS SO YEAH UM I MAY POST ANOTHER ONE SOMETIME SO DON'T FORGET TO STAY UPDATED !