MY NEW IDEA(PART 2 )

Y/N 1 P.O.V 

Mikey just went to sleep as if nothing happened after that long stare but I couldn't help but still worry , either way I pushed the feeling away and went to bed.

The next morning ...

I woke up , the bed feeling awfully empty and the room is quiet . I looked to my left and saw that Mikey was no longer there . I lazily dragged myself out of bed and headed to the shower in our bathroom next to our bedroom. After that I went and took a seat on the living room couch . I was scrolling through the phone when I saw unread messages from my friends . 

Messages

Y/N 2 - WAKEE UPPP

Y/N 5 - WHAAATT!?

Y/N 2 - YALL WOULD NEVER GUESS WHAT !

Y/N4-What?

Y/N 2 - THE BOYS ARE DOING A GIRLFRIEND SWAP TO SEE IF WE WOULD LEARN NOT TO SNEAK OUT !

Y/N 3 - Ohhh who did I get then ?

Y/N 2 - Well it started as Mikey asking Sanzu to watch his girlfriend , then Sanzu asked Rindou to watch his girlfriend , then Rindou asked Takaeomi to watch his girlfriend , then Takaeomi asked Kaku to watch his girlfriend , then Kaku asked Ran to watch his girlfriend , then Ran asked Mikey to watch his girlfriend . 

Y/N 4 - Ohhh ok !

Y/N 1 P.O.V

Wait a minute if Mikey asked Sanzu to watch his girlfriend that means ...

*Click Click 

I heard the locks of the huge living room door that prevents me from leaving opening . The chains were giggling as they were being removed . In came Mikey along with a grinning Sanzu . His smile is the definition of creepy itself . Also we hate each other . We went the same pre-school and he asked me to be his friend and I told him no and he cried . After later on when I was 12 we also went the same school again , he cut my hair with a knife while I was sleeping and I became the laugh of the school up until when I was 15 . He kept ruining my life until I met Mikey. I found out that Mikey was the leader of his gang , after that he stopped bothering me . Then later on , some years ago , he slept pills in my drink thankfully I saws them before they completely melted . LIKE GET A LIFE !

Mikey walked past me and headed to our room to get something . When he reached our room I hugged him around his waist and pleaded for him not to leave me with Sanzu but unfortunately he told me it was too late and then he left . As soon as he left I locked the bedroom door then laid on our bed until my eyes felt blurry . 

Y/N 2 P.O.V

Ok so I was with Rindou who was doing nothing but sitting on the couch playing with his phone. 

Y/N 2 - "Heyyy , are you bored , give me some money and we could go out and do something "

Rindou-"Why on earth would I give you money , ask your boyfriend "

Y/N 2 - ":Well technically your my boyfriend for the day now sooo" He looked at me thinking for a while before he got up and walked out the house . I skipped behind him . 

Y/N 5 P.O.V

Ok so Rindou left me with this Takami bastard . I don't like him at all . He put cameras in the house and threatened me with a tazer . I couldn't find a good excuse to leave . How does Y/N 4 deal with this man . I think he is sleeping on the guest bed so I snuck him . He was laying on his back . I crawled closer and closer and reached my hand out to try getting the tazer out of his pocket . As my hand got closer and closer his hand grabbed mine. I jumped not expecting him not to be awake . I was trembling as he pulled me closer with his one hand on my wrist and looked me in the eye .