KOKONOI : MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THIS IS FUTURE KOKONOI 

YN POV 

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling in my bedroom bored . My phone suddenly rang and when I picked it up it wasn't the person I was expecting to see . It was just my friend Sasha .  

Sasha - "Heyyy Yn wanna hang our today ??"

Y/N - "Yeah sure ." Sasha seemed to have notice that there was a tone of uninterest in my voice .

Sasha - "What's wrong girl?"

Y/N -"I haven't been getting much attention from you know who ..."

Sasha-"Ohhh so that's it , in that case you told the right person !"

Y/N - "Why is that ?"

Sasha - "Because I have a way for you to get revenge ! " 

Y/N - "Yeah umm no way ."

Sasha-"Oh common ~ it will be fun ! " 

Y/N -"*Sighs* Fine what is it ..."

Sasha - "Make his pockets hurt ~!"

Y/N - "Yeah um are you kidding me , do you know how much money this man has !?!"

Sasha - "Yes but trust me "

Y/N - "Ohh ok fine .." After that we said our goodbyes and hanged up . I was gonna go along with her idea . I called Koko and asked him to go shopping with me and he immediately agreed . I got ready and he drove me to the mall in his expensive car . As we entered the mall I looked at the first place that was good enough to spend a decent amount of money . Bingo ! The jewelry store . I tugged on Koko's shirt and pointed to the jewelry stores signaling that I want to go there . When we entered I looked from the most expensive ones I could fine but I'm sure Koko would have been able to afford it anyways . At the end of buying everything my eyes set on , the bill added up to $10,000 . The next place I decided to look at was the clothing store . We entered and once again I went for the most expensive thing my eyes could land on . Bingo ! . It was an expensive fabric crop-top and short skirt set . I picked up more clothes on the way and in the end the bill added up to $20,000 dollars . Koko still looked unfazed . I sighed and continued going in stores to randomly spend money . We spent $100,000 yet Koko looked unfazed . I ran out of options . The last store was my last option . It's usually not like me to randomly spend money but even though I'm all of a sudden doing it now , it's like Koko never even noticed . The last store was the Gucci store . I called Koko and pointed to the Gucci store . His eyes widened in surprise a bit but his expression quickly turned back . We went in the store and bought lots of stuff . In the end everything added up to $200,100 . We came out with lots of bags . I sighed defeatedly as we made our way back to the car .  Many people were staring at me and Koko but they were string at me as if I didn't belong next to his side . I was just wearing casual clothes , nothing special . 

Koko -"Is something wrong ?"

Y/N-"No ..why did you ask ?"

Koko- "Well it's not usual for you to spend money like this"

Y/N - "Huh ..oh no just wanted to try some new stuff hehe.."

Koko-"Oh ok then ". We continued to make our way to the car . I finally reached home and flopped myself onto my bed . My eyes decided to finally give out on me . 

Later ...

I woke up with the sound of complete silence in the house . I assumed Koko left . As I got off my bed my feet landed on something soft . It was a velvet red and slightly pink to the center flower . There was a trail of them leading somewhere . I was curious so I decided to follow it . I walked throughout the whole house until I landed in the backyard . It was a pick nick . There were lit candles , class cups and a basket of something . It was dark around 6:00p.m . I then heard footsteps so I looked to the side and Then I saw Koko emerge from behind one of the trees with a big bouquet of flowers in his hands covering his face . I was shocked . He walked over to me and handed me them . 

Koko-"Hehe SUPRISE ! " I had a confused look on my face . 

Koko-"I'm sorry it took so long to think of an idea for our anniversary " It then hit me . Today was our anniversary but I forgot . 

Koko-"I wasn't paying much attention to you these past few days ..or maybe 1 or 2 weeks because I was planning something special, I wanted it to be super fancy but I know you like simple things most of the time so I decided to do this " He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly while looking to the side blushing . 

Y/N - "O-oh really , thank you ! ...."I said while looking to my feet flustered and full of guilt for going along with some revenge advised by Sasha . He smiled at me and we sat down and began the date-nick in the dark looking up at the moon while fireflies surrounded us . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : ANYWAYS , HELLO AGAIN MY FELLOW ANIME WATHERS . THANKS FOR READING AND I HOPED YOU LIKED IT . IF YOUR A READER OF MY TOKYO-REVENGERS  LEGENDARY 13  STORY , I MAY NOT BE POSTING ANOTHER PART  UNTIL WEEKEND BECAUSE I'LL BE PAYING A LITTLE MORE ATTENTION TO MY AOT EREN / EREN TITAN  X YN STORY SO JUST SAYING ! BYE ^_^