Sanzu The Stalker

Author's note : This is past Sanzu so he is 14 hear . Y/N IS AS WELL !

Y/N POV 

I was sitting in my classroom waiting on my teacher to pair everyone up . He then announced the person who I would have to work with . 

Professor - " Ok , now Y/N , you will  be partners with ....Sanzu Haruchiyo ." Oh no , anyone but him . I didn't know him well , he just usually sits at the back of the class silently . He is super creepy . I never once saw him without his mask on . I also know he is in a gang so it's best to stay away from him . The bell rang and school was over so I packed my things up ready to leave . I had a meeting at the student council to decide on the following events that may be upcoming . 

2 hours later 

After that long unsuccessful meeting I went back to my classroom to get my back pack . I entered the classroom feeling tense for some reason . As soon as threw it over my shoulder , I immediately turned in attempt to head out the door not expecting someone to be right behind me . I bumped into someone and landed with my behind on the floor with my two hands at the sides of my skirt . I looked up and saw Sanzu . WHAT DA HECK IS HE STILL DOING HERE !? He came closer to me and held out his hand and I took it but hesitated a bit . I wasn't sure what to say but I wanted to ask him why he was stilkl here . As if reading my mind he answered . 

Sanzu - " Sorry if I scared you , I just wanted to know if you would want to come over to my place so that you would know where to come for the project ."

Y/N-" Ohh um sure I guess but let me just message  my mom first .." I was still a bit cautious arounf this creepy dude . After sending my mom a text I  nodded at him signalling him to lead the way . The streets were really cold . I could hear the sound of fighting coming from different alleys and areas . IM IN THE GEDDDDOOO RATATATTA We eventually arrived at his house hwere there was no one .  I was creept out . We decided that while I was here , it's better to do the project . Not that I ever wannna come here again . We went inside his house and soon settled in . 

After completing the project I packed my belongings ready to leave . But a picture on his bed caught my attention . It was a picture of me in school . Now this IS NOT NORMAL . Sanzu wasn;t here , he had to step out for a bit to talk to a member from his gang about a meeting or something . I don't really know , the random guy just appeared on his door step and said something about Mikey is going to be having a meeting or soemthing? I think the gangs name is Toman .  I decided to use this as my advantage to get to the bottom of things . I stood up and went closer to the bed . I got a good look at the picture and I was right . It WAS me . Half of the picture was under the pillow so I moved the pilllow and couldn't believe what I saw . 

Yep, there were pictures of me . LOTS of pictures of me almost everywhere in the school , the bus , the classes . I quickly put the pillow and picture back in plce and went to sit down . I acted as normal as I can . Sazu came up and we said our goodbyes and I was walking away from his house normally . As soon as I thought I was a good distance away I sprinted for my life . The next day I arrived at school with the project but Sanzu wasn't here today . I went home not knowing someone was following me ......

AUTHOR'S NOTE : I FELT LIKE POSTING MORE THAN ONE TODAY ! ANYWAYS ,  AS USUAL DON'T FORGET TO STAYYY UPDATEDDDD >__--

REMEMBER : ONLY CLEAN COMMENTS , NO CURSING AND NO SHIPPING AND SMILEY IS HIDING UNDER YOUR BED WITH SOUTA