MY NEW IDEA (YES IT IS A STORY )

AUTHOR'S NOTE : THESE ARE IN BONTEN X WHICH EVER YN YALL WANNA BE . Myabe a little long . 

Y/N1 P.O.V (Mikey's girlfriend)

It was evening and I was sitting on the couch with Mikey watching T.V . I got a text from Y/N2 . She was inviting all of us to a late night girls night . Knowing her she might be planning on sneaking away from Sanzu during the night to come meet us but it's not just her who needs to sneak away. 

Y/N1 -"Mikey.....Y/N2 wants to have a girls night - " 

Mikey-" No "

Y/N - "Please just this one-"

Mikey-"No , your not allowed out of the house , End.Of.Discussion." I sighed guess we're going with option number 1 . 

Y/N3P.O.V ( Kakucho's girlfriend)

After reading the message Y/N2 sent , I went to Kaku who was busy on his laptop doing whatever and began to ask . 

Y/N3-"S-so ..Y/N1 is inviting us to a girls night and I wanted to k-know!-"

Kaku-"Yeah Yeah sure " He said without even looking up at me . I sighed and walked off . It was expected ..he is always busy . 

Y/N4 P.OV (Takemoi's girl ) 

I saw the message Y/N2 sent . There was no way I was even gonna bothering asking him because I already knew the answer . But if he found out I snuck out , welp , I don't know and I don't wanna find out . Maybe put me in a torture chamber or something but I'm willing to take that risk . TATAKAEEEE!

Y/N5 P.O.V (Rindou's girlfriend ) 

I wasted no time . I asked Rindou to leave the house tonight he said no .  I tried to convince him he said no . I finally persuaded him a bit and he asked me what time will I leave and I said 10.pm or maybe 11p.m  and he accused me of wanting to cheat on him . I mean who would I cheat on him with besides his brother :0  Although his brother has Y/N6 but whatever.  

Y.N6 P.O.V(Ran girlfriend)

I knew Ran would never let me go that late in the night . In that case I decided to use my charms to get him to say yes . He was laying on our bed staring up at the ceiling when I sat down next to him . His gaze fell to me and he gave me a soft smile . I cuddle next to him and started being all cute and convincing so that he would let me go and I eventually got him to say yes . 

Y/N2 P.O.V 

I must've been out of my mind . I am trying to sneak out this mansion with security cameras  along with successfully not waking my toxic bf up . I waited till he fell asleep . It was 11:00p.m . I put on my outfit that was absolutely gorgeoussss and made a rope out of blankets and snuck out to the meeting place . 

Y/N1 P.OV.

I was dressed . Mikey was sleeping on out bed . The mansion was gigantic however ...I was only allowed in 2 out the floors . The living room Mikey designed with large doors that are not easy to get out of so I don't escape because he is convinced that I may try to leave his (0-0) Um yeah and then there is a few short stairs leading to the bedroom floor . There was a while damn big chain on theses doors that my weak puny self can't even begin to move . Y/N 2 managed to break in and get me out . 

Y/N 2 P.O.V 

All my friends were here thankfully . No one was sacrificed . 

The first place I had in mid is the mall where I got my (favorite outfit and other stuff  using my Bf's credit card that I stole on purpose and requested the others to do the same . If I'm going down y'all going down with me .)

Y/N3 P.O.V 

I wasn't even worried knowing Kaku might not even care that I'm out so late . I just continued shopping for my (favorite outfit and other stuff  ) I thought he may be ore worried about his bank card than me . I continued shopping . 

Y/N4 P.O.V 

I was hesitant at every corner of the mall and every step I take . I hoped Takaeomi did not send anyone to get me - wait no that's actually better than him coming to find me himself . Actually I don't know but I felt like for every dollar I spent there is a price to pay . I was fearing for my lifffeee. 

Y/N5.P.O.V 

I wasn't worried at all . Either way I can solo Rindou any day and that's cap . Well anyways , I bought my (favorite outfit and ice -cream and snacks and jewelry . Yep I was planning on Robbing Rindou dry . 

Y/N 6 P.O.V 

I just bought lots of stuff without care . LOL I can easily make Ran forget about scolding me anyways . I'm just that cute or hot or just the lucky Y/N +-+. I spent lots and lots . DOLLAR BILLS DOLLAR BILLS KEEP IT FALLING FOR ME I LOVE THE WAY IT FEEL , I CAN USE SOME LALISA MONEEYY . -------

Y/N 1 P.O.V 

Welp I just finished buying my stuff . Still no sign of watchers . We were ready for our next life-risking action that Y/N 2 kept insisting us to do with her so she alone won't be sacrificed. We were going to a club . Hopefully Mikey don't pull up in here with guns and random servants and start shooting up the place or maybe any guy who lays their eyes on me . I put on my fancy dress in the mall bathroom and was ready to go . 

Y/N 2 P.O.V 

Ok I wore my dress . I wondered how Sanzu would react seeing my in a club . I mean why on earth would I be there at this time . WELL IM GONNA TAKE THAT RISK ANYWAYS . He might believe anything I say anyways I mean what's the worse that could happen . 

Y/N 3 P.O.V 

I put on my outfit ready for the club and fixed my hair a bit to look more presentable . 

Y/N 4 .P.O.V 

I put on my disguise  in attempt to hide my identity . I will liveeee TATAKAEEEE. I also saw Y/N 5 nad Y/N 6 in their outfits . 

AUTHOR TELLING THE REST ( I'M TO LAZY TO WRITE ANYMORE ) 

*Ok so they were having the time of their life just partying . Y/N 3 started talking with some random guy and they got along a bit well  , Y/N 5 AND 6 were just sitting on an expensive sofa while drinking juice that looks like wine . Y/N 4 was busy in the corner trying not to look suspicious even though everyone who entered the bar noticed her sitting in the corner looking left to right . Y/N 1 was enjoying the music relaxed into her  when she suddenly saw bright lights peeking through the lavender curtain of the club next to the window . A bad feeling washed over her . She peeked and immediately knew who the car belonged to . Or cars as there were more familiar ones coming in the car park . Yep , their goose was cooked . Y/N 4 seemed to pick this up and went to the back door unfortunately as she opened it , a special someone was already waiting for her . It was Takaemomi . He smirked at her while looking down at her as his large frame was over towering hers  , a cigarette in his mouth , as he stepped closer to her . She kept stepping back until her back hit a wall. Suddenly all the Bonten members came in . Some girls were fangirling and others were watching while some were kind of scared - or maybe just terrified . Kaku saw his gf sitting next to another guy and got jealous . He grabbed her hand and walked out while she was busy trying to keep up and explain that it is not what it looks like . In the end he didn't speak to her for the rest of the night . Y/N 6 stayed at the cub with Ran and they just kept drinking juice . Rindou accused Y/N 5 of coming here to hook up with someone else and she got tired of trying to explain and just started flexing all the money she spent out of his card although is didn't leave a dent but you know she still did and in the end she and Rindou had a huge argument at the house until like a week later . Y/N 1 snuck out and made it back to the house in one piece . She had no clue on who was there waiting for her . Her  entire body went pale like a chibi when she saw who was sitting there on the bed staring at her . And he was definitely not happy about this . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : OK SO SORRY IF THAT WAS TOO LONG . YEAH SO THIS WAS THE IDEA I WANTED TO POST . OK SO I KNOW YOU HAD TO READ ALL OF THE Y/NS POVS BUT WHICH Y/N WERE YOU . YOU CAN ONLY BE ONE . AND ALSO  MY NEXT IDEA MIGHT BE A QUIZ I MAY EXPLAIN MORE IN THE NEXT ONESHOT . SAME SENTENCE AS USUAL , DON'T FORGET TO STAY UPDATED !:)