SOUTA KAWATA (ANGRY) : PRANK

AUTHOR NOTE : THIS IS PAST SOUTA KAWATA (HE IS 16 HERE ) .

YN POV 

I asked Angry to come over and watch a movie with me . I chose a horror on purpose even though I knew he hated horrors . He arrived at my doorstep and I let him inside the house . While watching the movie he was constantly covering his eyes at the most terrifying scenes . It was cute and he was laying on my lap . I was planning to prank him but I will wait until the movie is done . Muahahaha. It was finished and I then proceeded to commence the prank but then the door bell rang . It was 10p.m so who on earth would be at my houses at this time . I opened the door slightly  and closed it back immediately . Angry saw I was trembling . 

Angry - " Yn...what's wrong ?".He said so concerningly that I felt guilty that I was about to prank him but this was no prank . 

Yn-"Don't  open the door , there is something outside ..."

Angry - " Are you trying to scare me that's not funny ." He then started walking towards the door .

YN - " Nooo!! ". He was getting closer to the door and was about to open it so I ran to the staircase but didn't go up the stairs . 

He opened it ......

Angry let out a girlish scream

Angry let out a girlish scream . I was trying to suppress my laugh but couldn't help it . 

But then ........He started crying . 

I felt sorry for that clown

I felt sorry for that clown . I ran upstairs and locked my door . I heard the clown laughing then he stopped .  I looked outside my window only to see the clown running away with angry chasing behind him . I waited about 20 minutes but he never came back . I decided to go out and look for him , I was walking on the streets then I saw a familiar figure in the nearby parking lot . I saw Angry  then with tears on his face along with the clown guy who was on the floor with lots of bruises and blood on his face . Angry looked over at me . I flinched back then hesitantly spoke . 

Yn- "Hey

Yn- "Hey.....is he alive ...?". He stayed silent and walked over to me . 

Angry - " Let's go home . " We held hands and then walked home .

AUTHOR 'S NOTE : HELLO FELLOW ANIME WATCHERS HOPE YOU ENJOY AND AS USUSAL DON'T FORGET TO STAY UPDATED !