Hina x Takemitchi(Comedy/ Hina Appreciation)

Ok I've been wanting to make a oneshot for the couple for a while . 

Name : Senju Age : 16 Position : Tokyo Girls Gang ( 1st Division Captain )                                                   Senju escorted Takemitchi to school under the request by Hina

Name : Senju Age : 16 Position : Tokyo Girls Gang ( 1st Division Captain )                                                   Senju escorted Takemitchi to school under the request by Hina . Recently Hina noticed Takemitchi having lots of bruises but he says it's nothing even though it is something . They arrived at the school and Takemitchi walked into the school awkwardly and bumped into someone . 

Name   : Akane  Age : 16 Position : Tokyo Girls Gang (  3rd Division Captain )                                            Akane-"E-eh -"                            

Takemitchi-"Akane !! What are you doing here ."

Akane-"U-h what do you mean I go this school ."

Takemitchi -"No you don't . Look if Hina sent you to spy on me just go home ."

Akane-"Tell me who's bullying you and I'll go ." 

Takemitchi-"I'm not being bullied , ugh ."   Takemitchi walked away .

Takemitchi P.O.V : I walked to my class but saw Mikey and Draken with a crowd of others  up ahead so I got nervous and looked around and happened to be infront of the boys bathroom . I went in quickly not knowing someone saw me go in . I hid in one of the stalls waiting for everyone to leave . Soon it got silent so I pushed the door open about to walk out but then the bathroom door swung open . I got back in one of the stalls quickly and put down the toilet cover and sat on it , putting up my feet . 

*bang bang * 

Draken-"Oi oi open up we know you're in there !!"

I flinched not sure what to do . They keep trying to force me to join their gang even though I didn't want to and I ended up getting beaten up by the underlings while walking in the streets one day . 

Draken-"Come out or the door goes down !"

I stayed put . *smack* I saw Mikey about to lift his foot to kick down the door but stopped .