Sano Manjiro : Substitute Teacher (1)

Author's note : Y/N is 18 here and Mikey is 20 here . This is Bonten Mikey so he looked the same as when he was in Bonten .

Y/N P.O.V

It was 6:15 in the morning . It was still dark as I woke up . I gave my boyfriend a gentle kiss on his forehead before resting my tippy-tip toes on the ground . I crept out of our bedroom making sure to be careful with the door and then went into the bathroom . I crept back into our room and was now changing . I never turned on the light because I don't wanna wake him up . It wasn't because I didn't wanna wake him up tho......This was the outfit I was wearing .

I got my plain white book-bag and fixed my hair . As I was about to creep out the bedroom door , someone's hands grabbed my waist and pulled me onto to the bed causing my to fall on them . Yep , it was Mikey .He does this every day . My back was on his front and I couldn't move away due to his strength he had while his hands were still on my waist .

Y/N-"*sighs* ..Mikey please ..." My head was in the crook of his neck but on the pillow so I was more next to it. I couldn't see his face in the dark but he kept shake his head no.

Y/N-"Mikey, let go "

Mikey-"Hmn~" He refused to let go . It was now 7:15 which means I only had 15 minutes to get to college . I tried to force my way out of his grip but of course that was a complete waste of effort . I decided to do this the smart way . I turned over to face him while in his grip and started kissing him . Of course he kissed me back . Eventually I felt his grip getting slacker and slacker due to him being enchanted by my soft lips that had no taste yet , it had some kind of addicting taste to it . As soon as he was he was off-guard I pushed him down and ran out the room . I successfully got out of the mansion. I didn't think he would follow me all the way downstairs into the yard so I was walking across the yard , on my way to the gate , like nothing happened . My instinct told me to look out and I moved just in time before Mikey could have tackled me to the ground . He ended up falling head first on the ground and I ran out the gate and into my driver's car . (author's note:like how takemitchi's was).

7:30

I arrived just in time to hear the announcement that tells you to get to class . I was sitting in my seat waiting on the teacher , who usually is here by now . My friend then came up . (author's note : her friend is black and she had curly hair combed into a bun and her hair is blonde and there are some curls sticking out of the bun ) .

Mimi-"Sooo who do you think he's gonna be~?" I looked at her with a curious and confused face.

Y/N-"Who?"

Mimi-"Oh my goshh how could you not know the rumors are EVERYWHERE "

Y/N-"Well sorry that I don't know " I said rolling my eyes. She let out a sigh and said whatever.

Mimi-"Ok so basically our teacher got in an accident on Saturday , the wound wasn't fatal or permanent . Maybe in about a week she gets released out of the hospital as she would be able to walk again but for today we are having a fill-in teacher and I heard he is hottt"

Y/N-"That's what all this commotion is about !?"

Mimi-"YES!" Suddenly the principal came in and cleared his throat . Everyone got into their seats and settled down .

Principal-"Now students , as you know we will be having a substitute teacher for the day so may I now introduce him . " The principal held his hand out towards whoever was outside the door , but from the angle we couldn't see them . I heard the noise begin to rise as the girls in our class eyes widened and the boys looked furious like they were ready beat the crap out of someone . I had a bad feeling so I kept looking down to avoid seeing who the teacher was .