How your relationship first started off !

Takemitchi : 

He would be super nervous about going on dates with you at first . Eventually would get accustomed to it and feel more comfortable and it would be kinda romantic . Would be serious about protecting you and you would rarely kiss but do things more like going out on dates and stuff . 

Mikey : 

Even at the beginning of the relationship he would pull you along on dates . You would make Dorayakis for him and give it to him when you meet sometimes . Would get jealous but be cute when he does . Would glare at any guy who stares at you . Would annoy you while your studying .

Izana Kurokawa : 

At the beginning of the relationship , when you disagreed with him or said no to anything he asked or happened to annoy him he would want to kick you but someone in Tenjiku would intervene just in time . Would kick anyone or maybe hunt down and kill any guy who looks , hits on you or even touches you . You would never notice if he is jealous or upset about you flirting with another guy just to see if he would get mad , but he never shows it so you get disappointed by that . He asks you to stroke his hair while he lays on your lap . I don't know when you would kiss .

Rindou Hataini : 

He would be the first one to confess . He would slightly blush when asking you on a date and pushes up his glasses . He calls his brother to jump any guy that hits on you . You would be first to hold hands .  When your studying , he  lays on your bed with his arms and legs spread out .