PEH-YAN : Confess

Y/N POV 

I was sitting on a chair in the sewing club only to hear a certain girl with pig black pig tails screaming at our usual visitor who never dresses according to rules . Everyone turned their heads waiting for her to finish . The door shut close and we all got back to work . I thought he was here to speak to our president  Mitsuya or something but I didn't pay much attention to it . 

After school 

I had to stay  back after school organizing some events for the student council president . The sun was already setting . I was walking through the halls then walked down the stairs . I stopped downstairs where the lockers were seeing a familiar person in front of my locker . It was Peh-Yan. He seemed to not notice me as he was busy thinking while holding a letter in his hand . He was about to push it into my locker then he stopped in his tracks sighed and walked away . He looked back at the locker one more time with a sad expression but then his gaze went to me . He looked shocked and as if he was panicking but I still walked up to him and stopped right in front of him . He was a bit taller than me so I had to look up at him and asked ...

"Was that letter for me ?"He struggled trying to find the words . I look the letter out of his hands and began to read it . It was a confession letter . 

Letter 

Dear Y/N , I hav lykt you for a whyl now , I dont think you even know I exist but I hope  you by any 1 persent like me back . 

Y/N POV 

Despite the terrible spelling sure why not . I smiled to myself as I was about to give him a reply but he was already gone . 

The Next Day 

I wrote letter accepting  his feelings and pushed it into his locker . While I was in the sewing club , Mitsuya was explaining to us how to do a certain stitch when suddenly we heard a loud 'YESSSSS!!! ' coming from downstairs .