TAIJU : DATE

Y/N POV 

I was walking home from school when someone suddenly grabbed my hand . I flinched on reaction and looked up and saw my boyfriend Taiju . He barely has any time for me nowadays because he's always busy with his gang stuff . He suddenly picked me up bridle style and walked out of the school . I can feel the stares of other students and teachers on us . 

Y/N - "U-umm Taiju where are we going ?......" I said with a quiet and nervous voice . 

Taiju- "On  a date "

Y/N-"Really!? , to where ???" His eyes widened and he looked like he was panicking just a bit . 

Taiju-" U-umm to .....ahhh there !" He pointed to the romance amusement park for couples . 

I smiled even though  I knew he just pointed that out of no where cause it's just the first place he saw . We ordered our tickets and went . 

Later .......

After going on many rides , it was finally late and I was feeling sleepy . We were on our last ride , the tea cup , when , my eyes began to blur and everywhere felt gold . Until my eyes gave out . 

Later ..

I woke up reluctantly realizing that I'm in an unfamiliar room . I looked around panicked until I realized that it was Taiju's room . It was surprisingly neat . I decided to look around more a bit . My gaze stopped on the picture frame with both of us in it . It was the first day Taiju asked me out. He asked me to me him in the park but I didn't know he had also asked his friend or should I say random person he threatened  to hide behind a tree and if I say yes and we happened to kiss make sure he gets a picture . After coming out of the memory daze , I noticed that Taiju's jacket was on me . It smelt really good , this made me get flustered .