HANMA : AWAY

Y/N POV 

It was night when me and Hanma were getting ready for bed . He was upstairs and I was downstairs . My phone got a notification from my mom . My mom is coming home to Japan tomorrow so she told me I can visit if I want . I agreed and went upstairs to where Hanma was and we fell asleep . 

The next day .....

I woke up earlier than Hanma and snuck out of bed . I got ready and made breakfast for Hanma  and left it in the fridge . It was frosted flakes cereal with milk . I came back to out room and pecked his lips while he was sleeping . After that I wrote a note and left it on the kitchen table then left the house to meet my mom . I kinda felt guilty sneaking out but he would have never let me go if I told him .

Hanma POV 

I woke up noticing Y/N not next to me . I thought she woke up before me so I went downstairs hoping she would be there and well she wasn't . I went to kitchen expecting her to be cooking but she wasn't there either but I noticed a paper on the counter . 

NOTE : 

Morning love ! Sorry I couldn't greet you this morning . My mom is coming back to Japan to visit so I'll be spending the day with her . I hope your Ok and I left food for you in the fridge . Please survive .

Love Y/N 

Later ...

Y/N POV 

It was 8p.m in the night when I arrived at our doorstep . I opened the door expecting to see hanma but no one was there .  I opened it and saw ........

  I opened it and saw

this dude .  

Y/N - " WHAT THE HEEEEEECK !!!??"

Dude - " Oh Y/N your back ..." He said with a weak voice and weak smile . 

He went from this 

to this 

in less then 24 ours

in less then 24 ours . I sighed and asked him what he ate . Welp , nothing . He . ate . nothing . I hurriedly went to the kitchen and made dinner . He ate it in peace . I went upstairs and changed into pajamas . After he finished eating we spent time watching T.V while I stroked his hair . Although he looked different either way he was still cute . It was time to go to bed at 10.p.m

The next morning I woke up uncomfortably . I realized that I was wrapped up in duck-tape with my hands at my side and my feet together . I wiggled around with no chance of getting out . Hanma slowly woke up due to the constant shifting . When he was awake he smiled at me . 

Y/N - " WHAT THE HECK IS THIS , WHY AM I WRAPPED UPPP?!"

Hanma-"Ohh what ~ It's to make sure you don't go anywhere "

Y/N - " WHAT!?! LET ME GO NOW ! "

Hanma-" No"

Y/N-" WHY NOT !?"

Hanma- " You'll run away "

Y/N-"No I wouldn't now let me out " I made a super cute puppy face that he couldn't resist . After some thinking he finally let me out of the duck tape . 

AUTHOR'S NOTE : ANYWAYS THANKS FOR READING !! DON'T KNOW WHICH CHARACTER TO DO NEXT THO .