Ch23 To Hammerlocke Again

Whelp. After all the craziness that was yesterday..You shouldn't have been surprised when you ended up sleeping in. After you had gotten back to your hotel room last night after the rain, you had taken to doing what you said you would and changed out of your wet clothes, had yourself a quick hot shower, then quickly changed back and went to bed with the oncoming sounds of the storm still ongoing outside when you drifted off. Needless to say you slept like a log in deep slumber through the rest of the night and well into the morning. At one point you did half wake up and thought you heard music, but you almost instantly fell right back asleep still more tuckered out than a snorlax. By the time you did come too it was because Silver couldn't stand waiting around longer for food and had continously shouted at you and patted your face until you were forced to get up to him frowning and chirping at you more and more. 

Your tired f/c eyes blinked tiredly at him and you yawned before stretching the dusty blankets of the hotel falling off your body. "Ok Ok. I'm up."

The very first thing you did was trudge yourself back to the shower to wake yourself up and wash all the dust from the bed off of your body. The second thing was getting dressed and ready, making sure all of your belongings including your wet clothes from the night before were packed away, and you pulled out some of your food rations for yourself. Handing off some of the strange jerky you had obtained from before to Silver as he literally wouldn't let go of your leg as he wrapped himself around it like a little kid as he did and shout at you until you did. Honestly, he acted more like a sobble than he did what a drizzlie was supposed to act like. When you looked out of the window you had noticed that it was still raining, not as much or hard as it was yesterday or last night, but it was still thundering with the stormy clouds and rain still hit the roof with apparently no end in sight. With a sigh you quickly made the bed(the hotel might've been abandoned but it would've still been rude of you to just leave a mess), you grabbed your bag flinging it over your left shoulder(remembering that Nurse Joy had said to keep strain off your right shoulder for a couple days. And it was still decently sore from last night.), and took off with Silver at your heels. As soon as you stepped out into the hallway you were greeted with a sight you weren't expecting. All three teens just standing there chatting away in the hallway but they looked up hearing your door open.

Gloria was the first to respond when she smiled and waved. "Y/n! Good mornin'! Ye finally woke up huh?"

You sighed walking towards the trio and nodding. "Yep. Silver  here decided he wanted breakfast now."

"Silver?"

You gestured to the pokemon at your heels. "Thought it would've been better to give him a name. He seemed to like Silver Veil so it kinda stuck." You looked to Hop. "I don't suppose you're ready to battle Piers huh?"

"Aw cute name!!"

Hop looked nervous for a moment reaching up to rub his head. "Yeah about that. Sorry, Mate. But I already did battle Piers and won may I add."

.......You blinked at him. "HUH?!"

"I battled him earlier this morning," he repeated to your blank face. "We tried to wake ya, but you were asleep deader than a rock! Victor thought it'd be better to let you sleep and heal up from yesterday...Sorry about that."