Ch42 Pasio Prince's Picks

(The song Piers sings is Not Another Song About Love by Hollywood Ending. Links to the song are below also. Just imagine the ballroom place is like the stockphoto linked/above only way bigger and with a giant space for ballroom dancing.

Song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ra-e04723s&list=LL&index=26

Ballroom photo

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=QTtK9vsK&id=72C136B8DE7289648270F4A4EF1CA6FE22066C62&thid=OIP.QTtK9vsK3pm2t8RUA1t9TgHaFj&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.istockphoto.com%2fphotos%2fluxurious-ballroom-with-white-tables-and-large-windows-picture-id619250962%3fk%3d6%26m%3d619250962%26s%3d612x612%26w%3d0%26h%3dYCJ65gVqJBTmKFzDfrp1p8_J015zEQTVsuLB0YEGLPM%3d&cdnurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.413b4af6fb0ade99b6b7c454035b7d4e%3frik%3dYmwGIv6mHO%252bk9A%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0&exph=459&expw=612&q=ballroom+stock+photos&simid=607988496970167942&FORM=IRPRST&ck=1725FCF62150434235A6ECF3B1BDD9F1&selectedIndex=9&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0)

"PIERS! P-PUT ME DOWN!!"

"Mmmm...Nah. I don't want'cha trippin' over yourself 'gain."

There really wasn't any large crowds to worry about anymore when Piers bridal style carried you out of the hotel's lobby and towards the flying taxi with Silver still right behind you. Your hands gripping onto the front of his suit as he held you close to his chest also red faced but he tried not to make this a big deal. Just be casual. Oh. But why was he currently carrying you you ask? Simple. You kept tripping over the heels Nessa forced you to wear in the hall and after the fifth time you really slipped and, if it weren't thanks to Piers who grabbed you in time, almost face planted into the wall. You were NEVER wearing heels again after this night. Piers then took it upon himself to pick you up bridal style and carry you the rest of the way into the taxi and placed you gently in the seat like some prince in a fairytale before sitting down himself and Silver came clambering in only to sit down next to you and the taxi took off. The sun was starting to go into the final stages of the sunset as you all flew across the sky in silence. Both of you awkwardly sitting there with only Silver's curious noises looking out the window. Neither making eye contact and just sitting there..before you managed to finally spit something out.

You cleared his throat catching his attention as he turned to you. "So..W-Where are we going?"

"Oh. *ahem*" His hand still nervously fiddled with the choker he still wore. "It's a goin' way party for his highness only fancier wise. If I had it my way I'd be already on my way back ta good ol' Spikemuth with Marn-Marn." He paused seeing your rose brow before he immediately held up his hands. "Uh! B-But of course it's the best settin' for a first date like! Food. Music. Dancin'...Food?"

"You said that twice." You smiled at him feeling a bit of relief fall over you. "Honestly I can't even walk in these let along dance. But I'll take you up on the offer of food and music. I'm so hungry I can eat a whole inteleon." Silver gave an undignified nose shooting you a look. "No offense."

"Hey. A healthy appetite's nothin' ta shame over."

"Hehe. Thanks. But you still didn't tell me where we're going?"

"A big fancy five star restaurant with a giant ball room I heard." He shrugged. "Not really a place I'd frequent 'lot but if the food's that good it'll be worth goin' once."