Ch36 Welcome To Spikemuth

(Here's a pic of the motorcycle if anyone needs a visual. Is there anything specific people want to do in Spikemuth with or without Piers? Also my noticfications have been acting wonky lately so if anyone wasn't informed of the last chapter getting posted I apologize. Also, what names shall we have for the other shiny pokemon. You can see what kind of shiny pokemon the reader has back in Ch27 titled Christmas With Piers.)

You left on the evening train. Just a few hours after Victor left and chatting to everyone to pass the time before you did leave. After all you made sure you had packed everything. Paid for the ticket to Hammerlocke. And had been sure to pay Mrs. L for your extra time there before you left and made sure the basement room she rented to you was cleaned before you left. And bought enough travel food to last yourself until you reach Hammerlocke. There wasn't any lose ends to take care of before you left besides to say good bye to everyone. You were excited to be heading to Spikemuth!..But also a little scared to be traveling by yourself and sad to be leaving the place you made friends with, but this was a great chance to benefit yourself. If you were going to live in this world from now on you had to make a living for yourself. Besides. You could always come back and visit Postwick. It was all just a train ride away. Around four o'clock the evening train rumbled into the station and with the ticket you purchased from the station master, you slid it into the small slot while picking up Silver into your arms to pass through the gate, and into the train car you went. Smiling sadly and waving goodbye to them until the announcer sounded over the speakers for any last passengers to board before they left. With one last good bye you turned into the car and walked inside. Getting seated into one of the many bright colorful seats and the train pulled away from the station. Leaving everyone behind. But it was ok. Everything was going to be ok. 

You were going home.

CHIRP!! You looked over towards the source of the loud noise and found yourself face to face with a familiar face as Silver made it his mission to climb on top of the table and just sit there looking out the window as he just plopped himself down. Still wearing that hoodie you bought for him so long ago. You couldn't help but chuckle which made him look at you.

"I'm sorry," you apologized even though you weren't sorry in the slightest. "You just look adorable wearing that." CHIRP!! He frowned and gave an annoyed look your way. Oops. You forget these guys could understand human language. "Hey. I didn't mean it like that. You really do look nice in that. But if you ever evolve again it'll be too small for you." He frowned more before just flopping on his stomach facing the window and you chuckled at him before reaching over to pat him on the head. "Alright buddy. You go ahead and rest. We'll be home soon."

At least you weren't traveling alone this time. As one day turned into two then three then four then an entire week and more. On your way to Hammerlocke you'd find yourself trying to talk with Silver every so often, which was more lively than you thought. You could read him pretty well as he responded with facial expressions, sounds, nods and shakes of his head, and gestures with his small pink hands. Often using it to wake you up or pointing to your backpack to indicate he wanted food. Which you happily gave to him. Watching him gulp down the food you gave him like no tomorrow making you chuckle. You couldn't remember how many days had passed, too busy looking out the window or playing with Silver but you made sure to listen to the announcer every time he gave an update to where you would be stopping but none were the stop you were looking for. It was during one night you had woken up early in the morning to Silver trying to rummage through your luggage looking for food. Making your groggy self annoyed shooing him off your pack. And then once you knew he wouldn't do it again, tried to lean back in the seat and tried to go back to sleep-