Ch25 The Months Between

(IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS: If there's any songs in particular my audience would be interested in me using for Piers feel free to make suggestions. OK. This is just just a timeskip of some events before we can get to the main matches. So this is just for the story and not cannon. Also this story will delve into some of the reader's backstory just for the story. Y/F stands for Your Features. The events will be divided by months.)

-SEPTEMBER-

Days passed as you all traveled more and more by train. Resuming your routine of sleeping on the seats during the nights and talking or watching videos during the day with your friends. Victor keeping track of your all's travels with his regional maps as you did. Days were a blur with all of you keeping up the routine and eating from your food rations and taking turns walking up and down the ailes between the train seat to keep up exercise. Silver seemed content to sleep the days away on the table between you four not that you all minded too much. You weren't sure exactly how much time had flown past since you all had left Hammerlocke. You had felt guilty for a bit after your encounter with Raihan. You....did find him somewhat annoying for how he acted towards you, and maybe you should've apologised for the hoodie attack and technically threatening him with Silver, but at least now you seemed to have made up with him and he seemed to understand your stance of 'No' with him. You would apologize to him next time you saw him, which was most likely at the Championship matches at the end of the year if you did ever see him again. Just to keep the peace and give you no lose ends to fix once you leave at the end of the year. You'd feel better once you made sure there wasn't any problems you would've caused....Even if this world was fake and just a dream...Oh. Speaking of which, you still had one lose end to make sure to tie up before you left.

Which is why Gloria blinked at you now from what you asked. "Whatcha mean by that?"

"Well....I was thinking of leaving at the end of the year after the Championship Matches are over," you explained, "And where I'll be returning too...It's not suitable for pokemon for...a lot of reasons I don't want to get into. So I need too know he'll be taken care of if I do end up leaving." You didn't want to explain that in your world there WAS no pokemon beyond toys and video games and Silver most likely wasn't going to be coming with you. But you wanted to make sure he'd be taken care of if you did left, even if nothing here was real and just a dream. Asking Gloria to take him seemed like the best option. She used him to battle before and would take good care of him in your place. "You're the only one I can trust to take care of him if I do go. His pokeball's always in my bag, so if I leave you can just take him.....Can I count on you to do that for me?"

".........I guess so! Tho I don't understand why ye can't take 'em with ya."

You were relieved that problem was taken care of. Again you were against leaving things unresolved. It wasn't until about three days later when you all were almost out of food did you four FINALLY arrived back in Postwick. How did you know? Well the familiar town and the farm houses with flocks of wooloo the sheperds were herding in the fields as you all went past gave it away before you arrived around noon at the train station. Gloria was first to excitedly get up from her seat and run to the entrance, followed by Hop and Victor with you with Silver at your feet bringing up the rear. The fresh air with the scents of flowers and freshly cut hay filled your nose again as you walked out of the stuffy train car. Thank goodness. You were starting to feel like you would never stop traveling like that but it felt good to arrive back in Wedgehurst Station for the moment. The beautiful lush green and small town was just what you needed for the moment. Walking through the station after the three of them you nearly bumped into Victor outside the station as he took in the town as well. Oh. That's right! Gloria mentioned Victor had started traveling around before she did so he must've been away from home for longer. It'd make sense for him to wanna take it all in.