Ch27 Christmas With Piers

(Artwork is NOT mine. I found it on Pinterest and belongs to the rightful owner. Just picture Piers in some winter wear like this. The songs Piers sings All I Want For Christmas- MINOR KEY! ft. Chase Hotfelder and Carol Of The Bells the rock version by The Living Tombstone. Links to all  songs are below.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0KxiP0Xgtc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDACj0tkD-s&list=LL&index=5

What was left of the night was a giant big blur. After your small blow up at Mr. Rose, you quickly dashed away and caught up to Leon just as he was herding the three kiddos into the lift back down towards the exit. Thankfully you and Silver were able to slip back within the group without Leon knowing you were gone. It was a blur of Leon acting as if whatever happened didn't happen and shift the topic to treating you four out to dinner at the nearest local curry place much to everyone's (especially Gloria's-) delight. When Leon eventually herded you four out of Rose Tower you noticed Piers and Marnie wasn't there anymore. They must've taken the chance to go back and gather Team Yell as you said. Good. You didn't want anymore conflict between anyone. Long story short, Leon did indeed direct you all to a cafe that seemed pretty low key and bought the lot of you curry to eat. Letting the three kids chat excitedly about how they managed to get to Rose Tower or the semifinals. You tried to ask Leon about what Mr. Rose said but after he deflected the topic twice you didn't bring it up again. No matter now much it nawed at your guts you shrugged it off. Whatever it was wasn't any of your business anyways. Whatever it was between Mr. Rose and Leon was obviously none of your business and as you wouldn't be here at the end of the year anyways, you shouldn't get too involved and cause trouble for anyone here anyways. Besides, you dreaded to think what bad things might happen if you disrupt the storyline thus far. After the meal Leon walked with all of you through the cheery night full of excited smiles right back to the hotel and you were surprised after learning that the other Gym Leaders and Marnie was staying there too with you all. But you guessed that made sense. The Rose of Rondelands was a BIIIG hotel and it was close to Wyndon Stadium and where the Christmas Festival would be taking place but that also most likely meant Piers and his group would also most likely be staying in the hotel as well, but you hadn't seen them yet. Maybe because they were all already asleep or you hadn't been out of your room much before or after the semifinals. But after escorting the four of you to your rooms and bidding you all good night, you almost immediately fell asleep dropping to your sleeping bag after a quick shower with a sigh. Tomorrow was going to be a big day. It was Christmas and you had already accepted a day out with Piers. How that was going to go you had no idea, but for now you slipped off into dreamland. The next morning you were only awoken by someone accidentally stepping on Silver's tail making him yell out so loud next to you that you instantly woke up to what the commotion was...only to pretty quickly realize what had happened when Silver was glaring at Gloria holding his tail to his chest as she gave him an apologetic look. 

"'M so sorry, Silver, Lad!," she apologized holding up her hands as you sat up there blinking. "I nah knew you'd be under mah foot!" Silver gave her an angry chirp before crawling his way over to the bed and climbing onto it, only to curl up lazily. Gloria blinked before looking to you when you yawned. "Sorry, Y/n. I really didn't mean ta step on your pokemon."

After your brain finally registered what she said you yawned again before waving a hand. "Nah. Don't be sorry. It happens. You're up pretty early on a holiday. What's up?" You asked gesturing to her all bundled up warmer than a yeti.